FEELS

P.O.V.: Keith. Day: Tuesday.
(They didn't have school on Monday.)

I may or may not have had some strange dreams about a certain blue-eyed boy. A blue-eyed, dark-skinned, flirtatious, ass of a boy. I wish I could make these weird feelings stop, but I can't figure out how. It's driving me crazy. Shakeing the thoughts out of my head,I continue to eat my cereal of choice this morning.
I finnished breakfast, put my bowl and spoon in the sink, brushed my teeth, fed my cat, and went to my room to find a jacket, or sweater I could wear today. I couldn't wear my favorite red one beacause I had tripped in a puddle on my way home yesterday, getting soaked in the pouring rain, and now it was in the wash. I pulled a pale pink sweater out of my dresser, and inspected it for stains. All clear. Not my first choice in color but it would do. Pulling the sweater over my head, I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.
It's sunny. Blue skys, and few clouds, it looks really nice. Kind of like something else I know.
I shake my head and run my hands through my hair, realizing that is seems blue is a trigger color.
I still don't know why.
<><><>
(A/N: Time Skip! Lunch) I walked into the cafeteria at school, trying to keep my head down, however
a small gremlin, known as my evil friend Pidge, waves me over to sit with her, Hunk, Shay, and......
Lance.
P.O.V.: Lance
I ate my sandwich as Pidge waved someone over. As they walk towards out table, I looked up to see none other than Keith Kogane, walking towards our table awkwardly, wearing the cutest baby pink sweater.
I must have been staring, beacause he blushed lightly and gave me a weird look."What?"
He questioned me tilting his head to the side slightly. I probably blushed too.
"Nothing it's just, never thought I'd see you in pink! You look-" Really cute. He looks really cute. "I don't care if you like my fashion choices or not, Lance." He turned around and started walking away "H-hey! I!" But he was out of earshot already.
"PFFFFT!" I turned my head to look at Pidge, who was laughing like a freaking crazy person. At me no less! "What?" She smiled at me and produced her phone on camera mode, shoving it into my face the first thing I sees is my bright red blushing face on her screen. Then he realizes in the corner,
PIDGE TOOK PHOTOS OF THE TWO OF US FIGHTING?!?!?
I grabbed the phone from her hand, probably an even deeper shade of red but I don't really care. I scroll through the photos, sending myself one or two, and turn off Pidge phone. Shay had gone to talk to her brother, and Hunk was smiling at me sympathetically. I got up and gave Pidge a hurt look before walking off to the boys bathroom, probably to wallow in my shame. When will this day end?
P.O.V.: Keith
Why couldn't he just be nice!? I don't understand why any of this is happening! I just know IT SUCKS.
Feelings suck. I heard the door to the boys bathroom open, and I looked up. I had been sitting on one of the toilets in the stalls. because unlike some other places, our school bathroom's toilets had full tops. (A/N:😂) Someone walked in cursing, and I took a chance. I peeked out of the stall the see the back of a tall boy in a green sweatshirt with orange stripes on the arms.
"Lance?" I didn't realize I had said it aloud until he turned toward my stall. I could see small tears in his blue eyes.
He wiped his eyes on the sleeve of his jacket and his eyes widened. "K-keith?" I unlocked the door and stepped out unsure of what to do. Thankfully I didn't have to do anything. Unthankfully,
He walk towards me a look of shame and embarrassment playing across his face. Suddenly he was hugging me. I stood there and let it happen. Once again I don't know why, I hate human contact.
"I'm sorry." That's was it. He said those two words and walked out makeing me miss the little bit of warmth his body had provied.
It's not fair why does he always play with my emotions like that? I got angry. Can't tell you why but I got very angry. (A/N: I don't know what I'm wrighting anymoooore) He still needs to give my notes back to me. I did say he could have one more day but, I just... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! He is selfish, obnoxious, and a freaking brat! He can go jump into a canyon for all I care! I started mumbling things like:
"stupid freaking Lance, and his stupid freaking face." Y'know angry blabbering where only about a quarter of the things you say make sense. If even that. Why did this have to happen to me?
Why does the sky have to be so blue today? Why couldn't Lance just stop being an ass for five minutes? I thought about these things on my way to class knowing that I still had like 15 minutes until the bell rang. But I in the end I think I just gave myself even more questions and a headache.

A/N: Okay, so I know it's a weird chapter, but it's going to get better! Plus I really wanted to make this over a thousand words, beacause, goals, but my mind went blank and I really wanted to get this chapter out! Please vote if you enjoyed, and follow me to stay updated! Your comments always make me feel better so keep writing them! Bye, and I hope you enjoyed!