Keith gushes to Shiro, and Klance reads books.

(I love the picture up top, and couldn't resist. I started writing this chapter before season 6 😂)
-Keithy Boi!-
Day: Thursday

"-and we watched the sunset, it was amazing Shiro!" I sat on the grey couch in my living room next to Shiro, who had come over for dinner with Adam, his boyfreind. Adam was in the kitchen making dinner, while I was telling Shiro about my night with Lance yesterday.

After a little while of the sweet peaceful quiet, Lance decided to change the mood and started to make puns and use every pick up line he knows. I may have punched him. (It's a blur, sir. He handles the financials?)

I feel the closest with Lance that I ever have. It's........ nice.

Shiro chuckled. "Look lil bro, I'm really happy for you, but now I think I know more about Lance than I know about myself. I'm happy for you Keith, and I haven't seen you this excited since, well, when we where kids, and Mom and Dad got us tickets for a Panic! concert! It's nice to see you smiling so much!"

I leaned over and hugged my brother. He was one of the most important things in my life. And one of the best, too. When I pulled away he had a big grin on his face, and Adam stood behind him, holding his hand out in a peace sign to give Shiro bunny ears. Shiro's right, I haven't smiled this much in awhile. It hurts my face.

I smirked and Shiro looked confused until Adam leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Dinner's ready." "Great. Come on Keith." He took my hand and we went to my small dining table. We plopped down in three of the four chairs and began to eat. Adam had made chicken, and it was good. Really, good. Homemade food is always better than takeout, but I don't really cook, so this was a rare treat.

We began to talk about life stuff, like how collage was for the two of them and highschool for me. We talked about relationships, and Shiro went all Dad on me. "Shiro!" "What? I'm just saying!" "Can we not talk about this at dinner Pleeeaaase?" I whined.

Shiro laughed and my phone pinged in my pocket, telling me I got a text. I pulled it out of my back pocket to check who it was.

LilGreen: Hunk's at my place and the two of us are coming. Sorry I didn't confirm earlier, I was finishing my extra cred homework, and Hunk made dinner.

EmoRed: No problem Pidge. I'll tell Shiro and Adam. Do you know if Alurra or Lance are coming? They haven't gotten back to me.

LilGreen: Well I don't know about Alurra, but Lance called me screaming about how excited he was and I told him to text you so you know he's coming.

EmoRed: Kk. Thx.

After I texted Pidge back I got a text from Lance.

BlueBoi: Heya! Sorry I forgot to confirm, but I'm coming over to hang out tonight. C U soon!!!

EmoRed: Pidge told me, but thx. And see you soon.

BlueBoi: 😙

And again came along another text.

Princess_of_Altea: Hello Keith! I'm coming over. Tell Shiro I say hi to him. And yes, I am aware I will see him soon.

EmoRed: Alright. Tell Coran we say hello, and C U soon.

Princess_of_Altea: Do you want me to bring you a new eyeliner?

EmoRed: YES

Allura and I are pretty close, but Shiro and Alurra are best friends, and they dated for a bit and few years ago, but decided they liked being friends more. After that Alurra dated this rich guy, Lotor, but she broke up with him after he got arrested for asulting her with a knife when they had an argument. That was why she now had a long scar that ran down her arm. I feel it's also note worthy that she's really rich, and basically a princess.