Please love meeee!

P.O.V.: Keith
Day: Same day just like half an hour later.

As we rode towards Lance's house, (that he gave me the adress to me at my place) I could fell his chest pressed tightly against my back, his arms wrapped around my waist, his head on my shoulder wearing my spare helmet. It made my heart skip a beat having him this close, pressed perfectly up against me. If that sounds creepy, I'm sorry. we stopped at a large three floor house,  with white walls and a blue roof only one or two shades darker than the still blue sky. Lance got of the back of my red, black, and silver motorcycle, and took of my spare helmet, grinning like he was the happiest person on Earth. "do you need help, Keith?" my heart did a somarsault at the sight of those bright blue eyes looking at me with such passion, I felt like the only person in world who mattered. "Keith? Hey Mullet, you OK?" "Huh? Oh, oh yeah, i'm fine." his brows furrowed as if he was thinking really hard about something, but he quickly took a deep breath, and his grin was back. "Come on then! I'll introduce you to my siblings! Leo, Maria, and Marco!

Lance led me inside of the large house, to see the people sitting on a couch together, a woman with brown eyes and brown hair, a man with the same blue eyes as ance, just a bit less vibrant  in my opinion, and another woman sitting next to the other one who had similar traits. Sisters? "Mama! I'm home! I brought a friend! One of the women, the one in the middle looked up at us, and grinned "Welcome back, Lance!" She said in a thick accent. I think it was Spanish, but I couldn't be sure, I'd never heard and with a Spanish accent before. Lance waved at her. The one in the middle was his mom then.

The other two must be his father and Aunt? "What's your name?" I blinked then realized she was talking to me. "I'm Kieth. It's nice to meet to you." "It's nice to meet you too! This is the one you always talk about, right Lance?" "Mamaaaa! Your embarrassing me!" He turned to me, and his eyes sparkled like the ocean in a sunrise. My room is right down this way!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room, grinning like it was the best day ever. It was cute. Oh my God. I really need to stop.

Once we got to his room, I walked in and was amazed at the amount of blue everywhere. His walls, carpet, pillows, and the light tan color of the birch, really gave the room a beach ascetic. "Here." Lance pats the space next to him on his bed, and I realized he wanted me to sit down. I walked over, sat down, and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. They swirled with life and excitement, and... something else. My brows furrowed slightly as I tried to figure out what the strange emotion in Lance's eyes was.

Lance's face flushed and I turned away, my face starting to heat up too. I looked around the room for something, anything, we could talk about. My eyes lined on the ombre book sitting on Lance's desk, it was bright blue at the top, a vibrant purple in the middle and a fire engine red at the bottom. "What's that?" I asked him pointing to the book. "That's, uh, that is my... my diary." He mumbled the last part and I nearly missed it, but I didn't so it's ok. "Pleasedon'tlaugh!" "What? Why would I?"

"I! I... don't know. I geuss I've always had this image in my hand that if I told anyone I had one, that they would just laugh at me, or tease me or something. "I don't think that's a good thing to laugh about." "Hm?" "Well, plenty of people have diaries. Usually I find that people use them to cope with something, or maybe they like to write down the things that happen." His eyes lit up. "So you don't think I'm wierd?" "No! Why would I? I mean your great, and fun, sometimes really loud but your funny too and- um..." my face was burning, and his cheeks seemed to be a deep red color as well. "I... I'm sorry I didn't mean to make this akward." "N-no! You didn't! It ok really! Butttt, do you really feel that way about me mullet-head?" He playfully glared at me, and said the last part teasingly, like we couldn't go ten minutes without a fight!

"Of course not, blueberry eyes." "Really? Is that the best you got, Kogane?" He leaned in closer,  so our noses where touching, and grinned his signature grin, the one that makes me so mad, and happy, and so many other things, all at once. "Not even close." I glared at him, hard.

There was a knock at the door. "Lance? Mama wants to know if your boyfriend is staying for dinner, and if he would like anything." It was a girl. She looked about twelve. Maria, or I'm pretty sure that's Maria, as she looks like a younger female version of Lance. "Mariaaaa! He's NOT my boyfriend, and ask him if he's staying!" So my hunch was correct. If your wondering why I'm not freaking out about the boyfriend thing, that's because I actually am, but I'm trying to contain myself. "Hey, Lance's boyfriend, are you staying for dinner?" "I might as well. It is getting kinda late." Maria smiled brightly, but Lance got up from the bed and grabbed his little sister's hand.

I couldn't see his face, but his ears where red. "Come on Maria, lets go tell Mama. I'm going to get a drink Keith. Be right back." With that he left the room. Now that I was sitting alone in Lance's room, I really got a better look at some of the things in there. The was a Hatsune Miku poster, it looked like an anime but I'd never seen it before. There was a Taylor Swift poster, fall out boy, and one or two other music ones. There where some other anime ones, such as, Assanaition Classroom, (A/N: that's a fun one. And im a weeb.) Boko No Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, and a few others. Lance's room was large so I guess that's how he kept so many posters up. Finally my gases landed on his diary again and curiosity overwhelmed me.

I know it was wrong, but some things, you continue say no too. Like reading your crushes diary. Wow, ok didn't realize I started seeing him as my crush. Whatever. I walked over, and sat down on the blue hard  plastic chair and started to read...

A/N: Haha! I suck, leaving you on a cliffhanger! But I needed to get the chapter out.... sooooo, yeah! I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it, and follow me to stay updated! Byyyye!

Bonus:  what's your OTP? YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLES BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW ONE!!! (Other than Klance)