OK! BYE! THANKS FOR KISSING ME.

Heeeeey! What did you thing of the last chapter? It was fun to write, I'll give you that. Anywho! Enjoy!
Also credit to the mangomomm on YouTube for making the video up top!
P.O.V.: Keith

HOLY. SHIT. I already ranted so I think I'm gonna try to stop. Just a recap: Lance. Fucking. Kissed. Me. So inside my head looks like what you saw before. I'm freaking out! Now let's talk about that (Amazing~) kiss. It was soft and sweet, and I never really wanted it to stop, alas, Lance gently pulled away, placing a hand on my chest. Once we both let it sink in we both turned bright red. Again. This seems to be something we do a lot around each other. "I.... ummm... I should get going now. Bye Lance." I basically speed walked out of his room. "Keith wait! Mullet! C'mon!"

"Thank you for having me!" "It was a pleasure to meet you Keith! Goodbye!" I waved to the rest of the family and then waved out the door. The cool air felt nice against my skin wich was still bright red and felt like it was burning. "Keith! Wait!" I had grabbed my helmet on the way out and had just put it on when I feel a hand on my shoulder. "You, um, forgot your notes." "Oh! Um, thanks Lance." I took them from him and turned back to my motorcycle for a second before looking back at him. He had started to walk back to his house with a droop to his shoulders. I guessed he probably had a fake smile on, but you could see the dissatisfaction in his ocean blue eyes. I quickly took my helmet off and ran up to him, grabbing his hand.

<>Lance<>

I felt a warm hand grab my own and looked back at Keith. He looked so beautiful with the sunset in the background and his eyes sparkling with passion. "Um... do you want to go for a short ride?" I blinked twice before it registered in my brain. Wow. "I, um, yeah! One sec!" I ran back inside to tell mom I'm going with Keith for a bit and she said to have fun. I ran back out with his spare helmet  (that he also left inside) and grabbed his hand. "You ready to go?" He nodded and I swear, I could lose myself in his eyes. The colors are so vibrant tonight.

He let go of my hand and pulled his helmet on. I did the same and climbed on behind him. The sensation was similar to before, my arms wrapped around Keith's warm body, pressing us together. We stopped at a red light. "Where are we going Keith?" "You'll see." I could feel his smirk from behind him. I gripped him tighter as we drove through the streets. It wasn't that late but the sky was beautiful. It reminded me of Keith's eyes with thier plethora of colors.

We stopped in front of a small building that was half an hour away from my house at the least. An ice cream shop? It had lights on inside, so I guess it's open. Behind it was a hill that the sun was disappearing behind. "Come on." We both climbed off then Keith grabbed my hand and led me inside. "Pidge!?" "Hey Lance. What are two doing here?" She looked at our linked hands and her eyes began to grow as big as saucers. "Oh. My. God....." "Pidge?"  "YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS KLANCE IS CANON!!!!!!!! WOO! HELL YAH BABY ALURRA OWES ME TWENTY BUCKS BIATCH!!!" "Piiiiiidge!" Keith was turning red again. So cute~

<>Keith<>

I glared at Pidge as she fangirled over me and Lance. "Just get me two water bottles Katie." She stopped and glared at me. "Don't you start with me Keith, I could have told Lance you liked him all along!" "What? How! I didn't tell you!" "Yah, but it was obvious. Plus you know I can keep a secret." Lance quipped up at that remark. "What's that mean?" "She kept the secret that I'm gay from everyone, and helped me exept myself." "Wait what? I thought you where just bi!" "Um, no, Lance that's your thing." "Yours too Pidgeon!" "No, I'm pansexual." "What's the difference?" "Uggggh! Does it really matter right now? Please just get me two water bottle bottles so we can go!" "Your so crabby Keith! But FIIIIIIIINE! Just send me a picture later."

I rolled my eyes as she went over to a mini-fridge in the right hand corner of the room, took out two water bottles and handed them to me. She smirked and waved as I took Lance's hand and led him outside to a path that went up the side of the hill. "C'mon." "Where are we going Keith?" He made a weird smirk and opened his mouth to say something but I slapped a hand over it and glared at him. "You'll see. Now, shut up." This place brings back happy memories. When we where younger, Shiro would take me here when I was really mad, and we would hike the trail then eat at our favorite spot, where the sunset was gorgeous. He would always pack peanut butter sandwichs, even though I hated them and would laugh as I grumped about it.

He gripped my hand tighter, and I realized, well, we were still holding hands. I managed to keep a strait face and walked besides him, leading him to the special spot.

<>Lance<>

The warmth of Keith's hand was comforting against my own. Y'know I haven't been joking enough, I really need to do something about that. Or at least throw every pick up line I know at my beautiful Kieth~ I think I should do both! Yaaaaas! Great idea Lance! "Hey Keith." "Yeah?" We kept walking. I gather courage quickly and let go of his hand. He turns and looks at me with a confused expression. "Are you an Alien? Cause you body is out of this WORLD!" I skip up next to him and shoot him two finger guns. The whole Lance package. He lightly face-palms then looks at me with a small smile and pecks me on the cheek. I blush. Like, duh.

I am a simpleton looking for my kings approval. Cause he's hot as hell. And I like his personality. He keeps walking forward and I'm sure that if it were a bit brighter, I would see that the tips of his ears and across his cheeks would be the color of his favorite jacket. The cute red cropped one with wight stripes down the arms and a yellow stripe around the middle. That jacket.

I probably had a sorta goofy smile on my face along with a bright red blush. I don't care though, because I'm with Keith. That was really cheesy. Ew. But I mean every word. (/●/v/●/)

A/n: Yay! Ok, it's short, but I'm posting, so there. I hope this was satisfactory to my beautiful readers. I need someone to give me an idea of what to come next, or to just spend a while brain storming. Getting this out at exactly 11:00 o'clock. Weird. See ya!