✨Chapter 7✨

Farren was sneaking around quietly trying but to wake anyone up. She was thirsty and needed some water so she had gotten up to get some.

Farren went down the hallway and realized the kitchen was the other way. She turned around and entered the kitchen when she hears a voice, "What are you doing up so late."

"Ell... Elliot. H... Hi... U... Ummm I was just getting some water. D... Did I wake y... you?" Farren stuttered feeling like she has never stuttered so much in her life.

"No I was already awake." Elliot chuckles. Elliot was shirtless once again and Farren had avoided his gaze.

"So.... So I guess I'll get back to be... Bed." Farren said turning red from embarrassment.

____________

Farren had woken up and she went to sneak up on Thomas in his room. She passed Elliot's room hearing him talking on the phone and couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"You have to meet her though. She is so wonderful and funny. She has beautiful eyes and her hair is so wavy. And she gets embarrassed so easily which makes her even more cute." Elliot rambled to his friend.

Farren continued walking down the hall, He met someone else and it sounds like he really likes her, she thought to herself.

Farren then snuck into Thomas's room and pounced on his bed, "Wake up sleepy head!" She exclaimed.

"Farren it's too early go back to sleep." Thomas groaned.

"Nope you're getting up, and besides Elliot wouldn't want to know who really broke his cup bow would he?" Farren said smiling evilly.

"Meany." Thomas pouted getting up.

"You love me." Farren laughed.

"I question it sometimes." Thomas grumbled.

She faked a dramatic gasp before tickling him.

"NO!!!" He giggled as a smile crept up on his face in a instant.

"Ok ok I'm up,"And she stopped tickling him as soon as he words left his mouth.

"Good, well then want some hot chocolate?" She smiled.

"Always," his eyes lit up as he ran out of the room.

Farren ran to the kitchen Thomas right behind her. "Hot chocolate!" He squealed.

Farren began making the hot chocolate and set out two cups. Once the hot chocolate was dons she poured it into the two coffee mugs on the counter. One saying 'Coffee? Always.' The other saying, 'I don't like mornings.' Farren took the one that said coffee always and Thomas took the one about mornings because it clearly described him and his earlier statement.

Farren sipped on her hot chocolate.

"I wanna watch a movie!" Thomas exclaimed excitement buzzing through him.

"Thomas the train," Farren moved her hands tickling his stomach while making train noises as his laughs filled the air.

"No! I am too old to watch that !"

"Of course you are!"

"We should watch a Christmas movie!"

"That sounds like a great idea," Farren smiled back at him.

"Great, should I get Elliot he could join us for movie morning ?"

"Erm..." Farren paused, "Yeah sure," She said keeping her happy smile.

"Yay okay!" Thomas giggled and ran to get Elliot from his bedroom.

__

"Elliot, Farren and I are watching a Christmas movie ok? Okay you're coming to watch. Yup! Sounds great," He said making no room for Elliot to protest.

Elliot walked out of his room sitting next to Farren, very close to Farren.

"So what movie are we watching?" Elliot asked.

"Home alone," Thomas said excitedly.

"Sounds good to me," Elliot's raspy voice said pulsing through Farren's ears.

"Yeah, yeah same here!"

"Good, Elliot help Farren work the tv," Thomas said watching the girl struggle with the unfamiliar buttons.

Elliot got up and helped Farren showing her where the buttons were, Farren watched him click all the buttons and then they both sat down and started to watch the movie.

Hello its Mak, and Cc here hope you liked our fifth chapter.

So let's talk about it ! What did you think of the grand opening scene, special tickets for shirtless Elliot! More Farren and Thomas, can you ever get tired of them? Unlike the happy, what did you think of the sadness laced into the chapter? How would you feel if you heard your crush describing a girl he liked? Who do you think Elliot likes, and who do you think he was talking to ?

Teaser- Gingerbread cookies, and Skype conversation ft. Lilly... and Farren?

Follow our personals-

booksbycadence

MakiRayDancer

Please leave comments and feedback!

And don't forget to leave a follow for we will update almost everyday!