Chapter 16

Thomas Pov

__________

The glass of the window was cold, and I heard Farren's giggles echoing behind me as I waited near the window. Ruby would be here soon, I practically couldn't hold in my happiness, I head my brother talking, but didn't pay attention. I looked out, and then realized how cold it would be, running to the kitchen to make a mug of hot chocolate.

The steam from the machine heating up ran, and I let it heat up as I waited near the door for Ruby, and then I saw her, her hair bouncing in curls, and her pink dress tied nicely with a ribbon, my jaw dropped to the floor.

She came in as Farren and Elliot left, "Hi Ruby !"

I hated the way I sounded overexcited when I spoke, amateur!

"Hi," her voice angelic.

'I-I made you hot cho-ochlate," I struggled with my words, leading her to the kitchen and pouring her a mug, as well as one for me.

I couldn't find the spare pack of marshmallows, so instead I took the one's from the tub of brown sugar, plopping them in either mug.

"Mom usually doesn't let me have drinks in my room, but since we are gonna be in my room, she said it's okay."

We walked up the stairs, I almost tripped, but my footwork is far to good for that to happen. I had cleaned my room two hours beforehand, knowing someone would be coming over.

After we put our mugs down, I looked around for something to do, a weird hole in the pit of my stomach.

"Do you like trains, or should we watch a movie, I think mom recorded spongebob, or barbie!"

She giggled, "I love trains, I know boys make fun of that kind of thing, but they are fun."

I rummaged through my toy bin and pulling out a bunch of loose trains, setting them out, "You choose first."

She chose three, one of them being my favorite light blue one, but I let it slide taking the other two.

"I'm sorry, do you want this one," she tried to hand me one, noticing I only had two.

"No, I can probably only handle two anyway," she laughed at this.

We rolled the trains over the carpet, laughing and playing, me playing with ruby.... wow!

After a hour or so, mom called us down for food, and I noticed Farren and Elliot weren't back yet, it was getting sort of dark, hm weird. 

"Grilled cheese," the small voice of Ruby snapped me from my thoughts, and I replied unconsciously.

"What?"

She laughed, and I worried of what she had said moments before.

"I said, Mmm grilled cheese." I sighed at the words, laughing at mine.

We ate in mostly silence before I turned on the tv, I put on a barbie movie, don't ask why I have them. Soon she had to leave, the barbie movie didn't even get to the end, she walked out the door into the  moonlit sky, I slumped on the couch. 

My love gone sooner than expected.

Hey guys, I know you hate us for this, but don't worry next week for sure you get ElliotXFarren, but I wanted to explain Thomas a bit

Hey guys, I know you hate us for this, but don't worry next week for sure you get ElliotXFarren, but I wanted to explain Thomas a bit. Thomas is very young and innocent, around 4/5 he doesn't have very complicated or detail thoughts so why would we write him that way? Anyways see you next time,  let us know what you expect next !!!

Teser- we get to finally get the scoop on Elliot and Farren

Make sure to follow our personals !

booksbycadence

@MakiRayDancer