Epilogue

Elliot's Pov

I just pulled into Farren's driveway. It was exactly 7:00 pm. I got out of the car anxiously because her brother was really protective and I still haven't officially met him yet.

I knocked on her front door and she answered, her hair was pulled up in a messy bun and she had the cutest woven sweater on, one from my closet which made it two sizes too big for her.

"Hi," she smiled. God I love her smile,Her smile makes me want to smile.

"Hello Farren," I grin holding out my arm to link with hers.

"Hey Farren who's at the do— it's you."

I tried to hide the fear, but a lump grew in my throat.

"Be nice Jacob !" Farren threatened her brother.

"Fine," Jacob huffed looking at me, "I will be nice to you but if I come home and she's crying you are going to be six feet under." Jacob glared.

"Jacob if you don't leave you are going to be six feet under," Farren said under her breath.

"Jeez fine sis," Jacob backed away.

Farren giggled and turned to me, "Now let's go inside shall we?"

"We shall," I said in a very fake British accent.

She elbowed me lightly, "Don't mock me."

"You love me," I grinned.

"Yes, I do." She smiled.

After walking inside the Pinterest esc. house my nose filled with the smell of freshly baked cookies and pine trees, "Are you hoarding a bath and body works in your living room." I pinched my nose in disgust when the smell of everything got so strong I felt my eyes tingle.

"My mom likes candles, like really likes candles!" Farren exclaimed her wild eyes meeting mine, i smiled noticing the way they sparkled when she got excited.

"Can we go to your room," I whined noticing the tall figure that was Jacob lurking in the corner of the doorframe across the hall.

"Trying to get alone time already," Farren smirked at me and I pushed her off my arm lightly.

"No," I said even though it was undeniable now that I had been with her for almost a month, " I just don't want to get killed if I want to cuddle."

"You do like cuddling," Farren teased, as she wrapped one of her legs over my torso glaring at her brother, his figure disappeared and she looked down at me.

I moved a bit of hair out of her face and she smiled, biting her lower lip lightly, "So I didn't give you my Christmas present Mr.Parker," her words in a whisper.

"Is that so?"

"I finally got the courage to give it to you so I figured I would now," her face inched closer to mine and right as her lips were inches away the doorbell rang and I heard the annoying voice shout from the other side.

"FARREN!"

Farren jumped off my lap, grabbing my hand as I groaned in protest. Behind the wooden door with no surprise was a small eight-year-old boy who had rocked Farren's world, and stolen my moment. 

"Thomas," Farren smiled wrapping her arms tightly around my little brother while I greeted my Mom not questioning where Dad had to be that afternoon.

"Buddy how'd the game go," I asked Sweat covered Thomas as he greeted me.

"We won! I was the best goalie out there, even better than Mowi!"

"Better than Mowi?" I heard Farren protest with a mouthful of oreo cookie from the kitchen.

As the conversation continued I zoned out staring at the lights on the tree which had now just become glowing bulbs of light, my mind rushed and I smiled thinking of every memory this month. Mario Kart, hot chocolate, waking up to a screaming Farren, and best of all realizing what she means to me. My eyes shifted focus to Farren sipping on a mug and talking to my mother.   I can only thank the weather, her crazy friend, and a small thing called fate for bringing us together. My perfect Christmas, my perfect Farren, and most of all My perfect Present.

And so The Story ends, a Christmas story with love, humor, and the best eight year old boy ever

And so The Story ends, a Christmas story with love, humor, and the best eight year old boy ever. Me and Mak could not have done this without eachother and I am so glad we could bring this story to you and share the characters who we have grown so fond of with the world. Please share the story , share the magic! Who says it can't be Christmas all year round ?