2

I drove to my parents house and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" My mom yelled.

The door open and she squealed as she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and smiled as Morgan ran and hugged me.

"Hey little me what's up?" I asked with a smile.

She smiled as she went into detail about everything that has happen in her life. I let out a laugh as I heard two foot steps running down the stairs.

"Sister!" Eric and Cory yelled.

"Brothers!" I yelled holding my arms out.

They ran and hugged me and I let out a laugh as i was tackled. I set down and talked to them before going to change into a shirt and skirt. I slipped on heels and walked out of the house to the high school to be interviewed for a teaching job.

"Miss Matthews come in." Mr. Feeny said with a smile as I made it to his office.

"Good afternoon Mr. Feeny how have you been?" I asked with a smile.

"I have been as good as I can. So why do you want this job?" He asked with a smile.

"So I can help shape young minds and because I love art and teaching others about it."

"You will most likely have your brother's and their friends in class how will they be treated?"

"Like any other student, except I will expect a little more from them." I said softly.

"Alright I will think about it and call you tomorrow." He said with a small smile.

"Thank you Mr. Feeny." I said as he walked me to the door.

"It is my pleasure." He said as I left his office.

I smiled as I made my way out of the school and to my car. I drove home and I brushed my long brown hair and put it up in a bun before fixing my tank top and jean pants. I slipped on my boots and I walked down the stairs. I smiled softly as I saw Cory and Shawn sitting on the couch. I walked down the stairs and put my books on the coffee table.

"Okay what did you guys do?" I asked with a smile.

"Promise not to hurt us?" Cory asked looking at me.

"I can't promise anything." I said plopping down beside Shawn.

"We quit school." Cory whispered.

"You what!" I snapped glaring at them both.

"We decided to quit school." Shawn said bitting his lip.

"Okay I'm not gonna hurt either of you." I said taking a deep breath.

"Thank god." Shawn and Cory said letting out a deep breath.

Mom and dad walked into the room and glared at them before the door bell rang. I turned to see Jonathan with a helmet and leather jacket.

"Mrs. Matthews, Mr. Matthews I'm Jonathan Turner, I'm Cory's English teacher." He said calmly.

"You wear a helmet?" Mom asked confused.

"I fall off the desk a lot." He said softly.

He walked inside and I smiled at him softly and he looked at me shocked. I followed them into the kitchen and listened to him talk to them both.

"Sis help." Cory whispered.

"Oh no he is right. You both are acting like children. You need to talk to Feeny." I said crossing my arms.

"She is right and.......very pretty." He said with a smile.

I smiled back and watched as Cory smacked his forehead.

"Come on sis he is my teacher. No flirting." Cory said smacking his head on the kitchen table.

"Sure promise I won't flirt with your teacher...... in front of you." I whispered the last part.

Jonathan smiled at me and I sent him a wink before he left outside with Cory and Shawn to talk to Feeny. I smiled as Cory and Shawn walked inside and up to Cory's room. I turned to see Jonathan walk into the house and smiled at me.

"So your my brother's teacher." I said with a laugh.

"And your my student's sister. So I guess your last name is Matthews." He said with a smile.

"And yours is Turner...... well nice to meet you Mr. Turner I'm Melanie Matthews. Cory's sister.

"Jonathan Turner. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile.

"So I should go check on Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb." I said as I turned to walk up the stairs.

I felt him grab my hand and turn me to face him.

"Before you go what you think about going to dinner with me tomorrow?" He asked with a smile.

"You see.... Jonathan I have this thing where I only go to dinner with super hot guys." I said touching his chest.

I moved my hand over his chest and smiled sweetly at him.

"Well I guess since you ask so nicely I'll go to that dinner with you, but know that if I spill something on you.... it isn't my fault." I said with a smirk.

"Alright if I accidentally trip you so I can catch you it isn't my fault." He said with a smirk.

"Gotta go check on my little brother...... see you at...."

"6 tomorrow I'll pick you up here. Wear something with pants." He said walking away.

I smiled happily as I ran up the stairs to talk to Cory and Shawn. I talked to them for a little and then ran down to see what everyone was doing before riding my books. The next day I woke up and got dressed and ready to take Cory and Eric to school.

"Ah Miss Matthews I'm glade I caught you. You have the job. Whenever you want to start let me know." Feeny said with a smile.

"I can start now." I said cheerfully.

"I'll meet you at school then. Come to my office so I can show you to your class." He said with a smile.