3

It finally was time for my date and I put on a blue blouse and jeans with boots on. I smiled as I walked down the steps to hear someone knocking on the door. I walked over and open it up to see Jonathan with two helmets. I laughed as I grabbed the helmet and hopped on the back of his bike with him.

"So where to Mr. Turner?" I asked wrapping my arm around his waist.

"You'll know when we get there." He said with a laugh as he started it up and drove off.

I laughed as we got off in front of a bar. We walked inside and set at a table and ordered our food.

"So how do you like teaching tweedle dee and tweedle dumb?" I asked sipping my coke.

"Well it is something. They make my days eventful." He said with a laugh.

"I gotta say I can't believe that someone like you is a teacher." I said with a smile.

"Same. I mean when I saw you at that club I didn't see you as a teacher." He said with a smirk.

"What did you see me as?" I asked with a smile.

"Not gonna lie I thought you where a dancer." He said with a laugh.

"Wanna know what I thought you where?" I asked after we got our food.

"I would love to know." He said with a laugh.

"I thought you where a bartender or a cop." I said smiling at him.

"A cop? I understand the bartender, but why do you think a cop?" He asked laughing.

"You just had this look that made me think you where a cop. I mean why would a hot guy be a teacher?" I asked laughing.

"Maybe to check out the hot teachers." He said winking at me.

I laughed as we finished eating and then left to go to a movie. After finishing the movie he drove me home and walked me up to the door.

"So I won't lie I enjoyed this." He said smiling at me,

"Same.... So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Yea.... would you like to go out again?" He asked with a smile.

"Saturday? Around 5?" I asked with a smile.

"Yea." He said with a smile.

I smiled happily as he turned to leave and I turned to open the door. I felt a arm on my wrist and I was turned around to meet a pair of lips. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Forgot to say goodbye." He said with a smile.

"Well.... that was.... a really good goodbye." I said laughing.

"So.... I'll see you later." He said pulling away from me.

"Yea... I'll see you later." I said smiling at him.

He left and I squealed as I jumped up and down. The door open and I turned to see Eric smirking. I stopped and smiled softly.

"Cory! Melanie is back from her date with Mr. Turner!" Eric yelled laughing as I chased after him.

After tackling him into the couch we bust out laughing as we fell off and hit the table. Our parents came down and took one look at us before turning around and walking back up to their room.