7

I woke up early and made my way to work. When I got to work I got everything ready and turned and gasped as I bumped into Jonathan.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He said with a laugh.

"I swear you are a pain." I said annoyed.

"Good to see you also." He said as I walked past him.

"Jonathan I have finally moved on if you don't mind I would like to move on from all of this and have a life." I said softly.

"What if I don't want you to move on? Melanie after keeping Shawn for nearly a year it made me release that I want more.... with you." He said turning me to face him.

"Jonathan.... I can't. No matter how much I want to I can't." I said trying to walk away.

He grabbed my hand and I turned to face him and he pulled me close and kissed me. I sighed as I kissed him back and laid my hands on his chest. I pulled away and leaned my head against his chest.

"I.... I can't do this Jon. I want to I really do, but I can't." I said sadly.

He looked at me sadly and I walked away from him. I walked away from him and made my way to the bathroom. After awhile I left to teach my class. As the days past I stayed away from Jonathan and tried my hardest to forget about the kiss. I woke up one night to someone knocking on my door. I open the door to see Jonathan.

"What are yo-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

I sighed as I pulled him into the house and kissed him back. That morning I woke up in his arms with my cover over us. I groaned as I set up and looked down at him.

"Jonathan.... get up." I said softly.

He groaned and tried to pull me closer.

"Jonathan get up!" I snapped annoyed.

He shot up and I laughed as he looked at me confused. He moved the cover a little and then put it down looking over at me.

"Last time I drink." He groaned falling back on my bed.

"Yea next time you drink make sure someone is with you so you don't knock on someone's door and kiss them and then well you know." I said rolling my eyes.

"I should say sorry but I don't think I'll mean it." He said with a smile.

"Wipe that smile off your face. This isn't happening again." I said going to stand up.

I set back down and motioned for him to look away. He looked away and I grabbed a pair of underwear and picked up a long shirt. I turned around to see Jonathan smiling at me.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"That's my shirt." He said with a smile.

"Yea I told you that I was keeping it." I said calmly.

He stood up and I turned away quickly he got dressed and after he was done I felt arms around me. I jumped as I was pulled against his chest.

"Admit you still like me." He whispered into my ear.

"No." I said as he kissed my cheek.

"Come on I like you and this proves you still have feelings for me." He said smiling happily.

"Proves nothing, except I need better self control." I said leaning against him.

He smiled as he turned me to face him. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me.

"So why did you get drunk?" I asked looking away.

"Shawn.... is now with his dad." He explained.

"I see. Well how about you stay here until you are better." I said softly.

"Alright." He said with a smile.

"Doesn't mean anything." I said walking away.

"Sure it doesn't." He said with a laugh.

For the next couple of days he stayed at my place with me until spring break.

"So I guess I'll be leaving for my place.... by if you want me to stay I can." He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes at him and sent him a smile.

"Well guess I'll see you at school." He said grabbing his bag.

I laughed as he got into a cab and I smiled at him as he got into the cab and left. I watched the cab drive away and then turned and went back into my apartment building. It wasn't long for Cory to be in his last year and be dating Topanga. I smiled as I went to work and saw a binder on my desk.

"What's this for?" I asked softly.

"A gift for everything you done for me.... thanks for being there for me." He said hugging me.

I hugged him back and then after class I open the binder to see photos of landscapes and then I saw people and then finally photos of me and Jonathan beside each other. I smiled as I looked through them, and after I was done I stood up and walked to Jonathan's room. I walked inside to see it was empty. I let out a sigh as I left and went home. The next day I got a call from my dad and answered it.

"Hey what's up?" I asked softly.

"We are at the hospital." He explained.

"Are the boys okay?" I asked rushing to find my jacket.

"Yea..... it's not one of the boys. It's Jonathan Turner. He was in a motorcycle accident.... he is in a coma." He explained.

I dropped the phone and rushed to the hospital. I made it in time to see Cory rush up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and then walked inside to see Shawn. I smiled as he stood up and hugged me.

"I can't believe he wouldn't be wearing his helmet. How could he be so stupid?" He asked hugging me.

"It's okay..... it will be okay." I said hugging him.

After awhile he left and I was alone with Jonathan. I set beside him and let out a sigh.

"You were wrong..... I don't like you..... I'm in love with you..... please wake up. I can't lose you." I whispered as I stood up and pecked his lips.

I walked out of the room and started to feel dizzy. I took a step forward and watched as my dad rushed towards me. I fell forward and was rushed to a room, where after a hour I woke up to my dad smiling at me.

"Hey sweetheart how do you feel?" Dad asked softly.

"Tired.... what happen?" I asked softly.

"You passed out.... doctor said it was because you over worked yourself and we wants you to take a week off..... for your safety and.... the baby's." He said softly.

I looked at him shocked as he explained how the doctor told him I was three months pregnant.