four

"Hana! The same two girls gave me something! One gave me a chocolate frog, while the other gave me a quill! It was an old quill, but still!"

Hana groaned. "Okay, and why are you telling me this? Please tell me you don't want me to read your tea leaves again."

"I want you to read them again."

"Park Jimin! I'm sick of reading your tea leaves! Can't you get someone else to read them?" Hana frustratedly asked.

"No, because you're good luck. I can feel it in my bones," he answered.

Hana was truly good luck. She winged every lesson and project she had to do for Divination, and still managed to get at least 'Acceptable.'

Hana sighed, weighing down her options. She could be a typical Slytherin and be a prick to Jimin or she could be the Gryffindor that pushed away evil and was nicer.

"Give me the cup," she groaned.

Jimin grinned and bit the inside of his cheek. "You're too nice for your own good."

"You're too stubborn for your own good," she retorted as she stared into the abyss of the cup.

Jimin shrugged as he peered over her shoulder to look at his own cup. All Jimin saw was a bunch of dark tea leaves stuck to the bottom of a small teacup.

He didn't quite understand Divination either, but he went with the flow.

In this case, however, he chose to bother Hana more than ever and get on her case about reading his tea leaves. He could sense that Hana was getting sick of him by the moment every day.

He couldn't tell her that he lied about the two girls he bumped into and the presents that they supposedly gave him. He wanted an excuse to talk to her and get closer to her.

If she knew the truth, she'd murder him.

"The two girls are going ask you to the upcoming dance," Hana predicted.