five

Hana was officially freaked out

The prediction she made about the two girls asking out Jimin came true—according to Jimin.

She thought she was going insane. She knew that she couldn't be making these predictions, but she tried to figure out what else it could be.

Nothing else made sense to her except for the two facts that could be; she was actually good at Divination or she could predict the future by guessing random shit.

She stayed in the library during her free time and came to the dining hall late every day. She brushed up on reading about the future, past fortune tellers, Divination experts and prodigies, and seers.

Hana thought herself to be insane. The thought of her actually being a seer snapped her out of her frenzied trance. She knew she couldn't be a seer. Her family was too original—too vanilla.

They were plain Mary Sues that happened to be witches and wizards. Each was apart of the Hogwarts generation, graduating and continuing on with their careers or building a family to carry on the line.

Hana threw the thought of being a seer to the back of her mind, forcing herself to forget about it. She continued to deal with Jimin's talk about the two girls, and Yoongi's lack of energy to do his own homework.

Frankly, Hana was getting sick of hearing about the two girls but never getting to see them or even hear their names flow out of Jimin's mouth.

She found it a little weird and suspicious, but as much as she hated to admit it, she trusted Jimin.

She trusted him to a point where she doubted herself for trusting him. He was a pure soul that seemed like he should have been in Hufflepuff, but he ended up in Gryffindor. She couldn't betray his precious nature to be adorable and cunning.