eight

FOURTH YEAR—FIFTEEN

FOURTH YEAR—FIFTEEN

"You again? Did you better organize yourself and find your ink?"

Jimin's mouth opened slightly. "You remember me?"

"How could I forget someone whose bag kept ruffling behind me? Also, you're in Gryffindor too, right? I've seen you in the common room before," Hana replied.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, I've seen you too."

He secretly cringed at his own reply, goosebumps crawling up his neck. He sometimes wondered why the sorting hat sorted him into Gryffindor, and not Hufflepuff. He thought of himself as nice, and he knew he could get into things too much and forget the world around him, but apparently, that deemed him brave.

Hana thought she belonged in Slytherin. She didn't think of herself as evil, but she heard negative things about herself come out of other people's mouths from a young age. They've called her "mean, rude, scary, weird, judgmental." She learned to listen to those words and take them into consideration, but she's never taken the time or effort to change herself.

"I guess we're stuck with each other again, huh?" Hana asked, realizing that the only empty seat left was next to her.

Jimin nodded and slowly sat down next to her. He got out his quill and ink, quickly peeking at Hana to see if she had a reaction.

Hana smiled at him and nodded in satisfaction, seeing that he had his own ink. She sat back in her seat and listened to the lesson about transfiguration.

Jimin accidentally copied her action, leaning back in his seat, limply gripping his quill to copy down the notes.

The two would have looked like siblings from behind. Their lazy but productive ways were exact copies of each other.

Jimin took notice of that and brought his hand to his mouth, hiding the smile that was etched on his face.