six

Jimin was officially freaked out

A week later, every one of Hana's predictions started coming true.

It was a lie at first—a strategy he had to gain Hana's attention, but it started becoming true. He knew Hana was horrible at reading tea leaves. He didn't want the attention of two random girls. He never knew they existed until they both bumped into him in the hallways.

Jimin thought nothing of it until they both gave him a gift for "being cute" and "you're polite."

Then, two hours ago, they each asked him out to the upcoming Winter Formal. He didn't reply right away, nervously replying that he had to see if he had any other plans that night.

Two different girls with different personalities asked him out, and Jimin couldn't see why they did or why they suddenly had an interest in him.

Seo Tu was a quiet girl who was in Ravenclaw. She found Jimin to be cute and cool. Her cheeks would always turn pink whenever he looked at her or near her. She always tried to get physically close to him but never got far. She managed to gain enough courage to ask him out in the form of a letter.

Mae Yung was a much louder girl than Tu. She was an energetic girl that caused many to dislike her for her loud personality. She was a gossiper that spread rumors—true and false—by accident or purely for fun—no one quite knew why. She was in Gryffindor like Jimin and Hana, but he never paid attention to Yung.

He had no interest in either of them. He liked Hana, but she never noticed. Hana never thought more of their relationship with each other. They were only friends and she thought it was going to stay that way until they graduate, losing contact with each other.