sixteen

Jimin figured out why the photo bugged him so much

Jimin figured out why the photo bugged him so much. It was always on his mind, but he tried to shove it to the corner of his messy mind. He couldn't in Divination and all he could see in the cup was the fishermen hat. He didn't even see the black goops of tea leaves at the bottom. He literally saw the fishermen hat and he thought he was going insane.

He shook his head with tightly closed eyes and peeked out. His mouth gaped open when the hat was still there.

"Hana, do you see what I see?" he whispered, leaning over to her.

Hana peered into his cup. "This isn't another trick, right?"

"No, I swear it's not."

"Well, what do you see? All I see is a bunch of black shit," Hana answered. "I told you that I have no clue what I'm doing in this class."

"You don't see the hat?" Jimin asked.

"What hat? Do you need to go to the infirmary? I think you've gone mad."

Hana put her hand against his forehead and he smacked her hand away. "I'm fine. Do you know what day the kid moved away?" Jimin asked.

"The kid I supposedly dated? I don't know the exact day, but I'm sure it was some day in March. He left when the flowers were starting to bloom and the weather was getting sunnier and warmer," Hana answered. "Why are you suddenly curious?"

Jimin suddenly gasped. His mouth was wide open as he began to hit Hana excitedly.

"Hey—ow! Stop hitting me! Ow, Jimin!"

Hana shrugged her shoulders up as he hit her and she attempted to move seats, but no one wanted to switch with her. Jimin still didn't say anything and he finally calmed down, looking like he just discovered the cure for a worldwide disease.

"I was the kid you dated! I have that same fishermen hat at my house and I moved away when I was six in March! We moved in March because the weather would have been really nice by the time we got to the wizarding world!" Jimin exclaimed. "We would always play as pirates at the playground!"

Hana didn't listen to what he said and chose to stare blankly into her teacup. "I cannot believe that I liked you as a kid. Why you of all people?" she asked herself.

"That is offensive. I am a very lovable person. Just look at my face."

"I can't believe that the only person I've ever really crushed on was you. You're literally the only person I've ever liked and now I'm stuck with you again!"

Jimin laughed. "I guess you just like guys like me, or maybe fate put us together."

"I bet we would have never figured this out if you didn't pull that stupid rouse of me reading your tea leaves," Hana replied, setting her cup down on the table loudly.

"I guess we should thank the tea leaves and Divination," he responded.

"Fuck Divination. It's such bullshit," Hana groaned.