thirteen

TWO WEEKS LATER

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Hana, do you want to go to the dance with me tonight?" Jimin asked for the sixth time.

Hana sighed. "Not really, Jimin. I really like you and all—not quite on the level of dating, but dances aren't really my vibe. Besides, you could still take Tu to the dance."

Jimin made a high pitched sound at the back of his throat. "No, not really, Hana. I rejected her a week ago, remember? She took it surprisingly well. She said that she would rather stay in the Ravenclaw dorm and read."

"What about Yung?" Hana asked.

"Did you not listen to me last week when I told you she found a 'hotter guy?' "Jimin asked.

Hana snorted. "To be honest, no. I don't really listen when you start talking about other girls that aren't me."

"Your jealousy has to be taken care of," Jimin replied.

"Your stupidity needs to be taken care of," she retorted.

"You won't date me, but you'll admit that you like me as more than just a friend? Going to a dance with me doesn't mean that it's a date."

"I just don't feel like going to this dance. I'd rather just stay in the dorms and sleep. Maybe stare at the fireplace and cuddle in my blanket in the common room," Hana lustfully replied, thinking about the warmth of her blankets and fire.

"Okay, then I'll stay with you. We don't have to go to the dance and interact with people. We can just stay in the dorm and go stargazing later at night. Maybe we can sneak into the kitchen and the house elves might give us some food."

"If you wanna go, you can just go, Jimin. Don't let me hold you back."

"You're not holding me back, Hana. I only wanted to go to the dance because I thought we might have gone together," he honestly replied.

"Jimin, you need to realize that you're too good for me. There are plenty of other girls out there that suit you better," Hana replied.

"But I don't want any other girl. My heart picked you and I'm sticking by you. We've never left each other's side since meeting each other, and I'm definitely not going to leave you now just because you won't accept the fact that I love you."

Hana made a disgruntled sound at the back of her throat. "You're an idiot. You can't say stuff like that and expect me to not fall for it."

Jimin smiled and nudged the side of her head with his nose. "What do you say, Hana? Let's take it one step at a time—starting with spending tonight with me in the dorms?"

"If you buy me a chocolate frog."

"Deal."