Chapture 10 (Max/Ashla)

(Picture of 13 year old Brylee. Has honeycomb hair with purple highlights. Also has green eyes. In outfit at bottom)

(18 and a-half year old Max/Alec, and 14 year old Ashla)

"So..... your telling us that you have a plan to get the 'Ghost' in the air again, but you can't tell us all the details yet?" Hera ask suspiciously.

"Yes, I know that it sounds kinda sketchy, but I know that it will work! Please! Trust me!" Ashla pleaded.

Everyone gave each other questioning looks, but ultimately Sabine spoke.

"Judging by the amount of time we have been just sitting here, 'Mr. Imperial' will be back soon, and I mean very soon. Whatever you have planned, your going to have to make it fast."

"I only need five minutes at most!" Ashla said glad she got someone to listen to her.

"Umm? Quick question? How are you going to get this ship able to fly in five minutes?" Ezra asks.

"I guess you will have to see!" Ashla says as she runs to the entrance of the ship, and Alec follows her.

Once the two siblings made it outside, Ashla got a better look at the engine and the damage.

"Oh boy! This might take longer than five mins." Ash says with worry.

"What do you mean? How long will it take? What even is your plan?" Alec asks confused.

"Well..... I think it's time that I used my powers in a different way, and for something other than defense." Ash explains.

"What do you mean 'in a different way'? Do they not know all of what you can do?" Alec asks

"Not really. Here my powers come out naturally as something they call 'the Force' and I think it's time to use my powers the way they were originally meant to be used." Ash says.

Before Alec could say anything or stop her, Ashla concentrated her powers to magically push the broken parts to the side and focused on making new ones appear in its place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra's POV

Sabine and I had followed the two out of the ship and around the corner just in time to hear part of Ashla and Alec's conversation.

"Well..... I think it's time that I used my powers in a different way, and for something other than defense." Ash explains, which confused Sabine and I.

"What do you mean 'in a different way'? Do they not know all of what you can do?" Alec asks.

"Not really. Here my powers come out naturally as something they call 'the Force' and I think it's time to use my powers the way they were originally meant to be used." Ash says.

I looked towards Sabine as if to ask, "what?" But we continue to listen on.

Before Alec could seem to say anything else or stop her, Ashla used her hands and magically pushed the broken parts to the side and somehow made new ones appear in its place.

Absolutely stunned at what just happened, I almost didn't hear the sounds of weapons being prepared to be fired behind us.

"What the? Well.... this just got more interesting!" I hear governor Price say as I ran into view.

"Freeze Rebels!" A storm trooper shouts.

"Ya..... not a chance." Ash says, her eyes narrowed.

The bucket heads start shooting at us, and we all take cover. We all get out our weapons and start firing back at them until I see Ash get up and run straight at them.