chapter eleven

Vote if you enjoy!

"What in Merlin's name is going on here?" 

A loud voice makes me jump awake, my eyes flicker open, and I roll over, wincing at how light the room is. 

"Crabbe, Goyle, look who's here!" Blaise exclaims, prompting the boys in the other two beds to stir, looking up. Blaise stands at the end of Draco's bed, arms crossed, a triumphant grin spread across his face as he leans on the left post of the bed. He wears a very smart two-piece black pyjama set.

Draco groans, pulling the blankets up over us. 

"Go kiss a dementor, Blaise," Draco mumbles, making Blaise scoff. 

"Do you really think my love life is that sad?" Blaise snorts, 

"Well if you're still standing there watching it can't be that fruitful, can it?" 

"At least I have multiple options,"

"At least I'm getting some!" Draco retaliates. I hit him on the chest with the back of my hand, harder than I meant to, and he winces. I look over at him, meeting his eyes and seeing a glint of mischief in his eyes. Shit

"That was mean, grumpy boots." Blaise whines. I hear him walk away from the end of the bed. 

Draco's hands find my hips, which are bare since my shirt has rolled up while I was sleeping and is bunched at my chest. He starts tickling me and I try to hold in a laugh. I fail. Giggling wildly, I start to squirm. Something stops him. He retracts his arms, sitting up in bed. He pushes the blankets off and gets up. I try to catch my breath, my insides heaving. Wordlessly, he gets out of bed, scooping up some clothes off the floor and mumbling something about having a shower. 

I watch as he crosses the room and enters the bathroom. My eyes move from the closed bathroom door to Blaise who shrugs. I sigh, slipping out of the bed and onto my feet. Blaise smiles, raising an eyebrow. 

"For your information, Blaise, we did not have sex." I snip at him, walking towards the door. He laughs. 

"I think we would have heard."

I blush, looking over my shoulder at him. "What, over all that snoring?" I say, turning the exiting the room. 

Next time, remember that you will have to wake up in a room with his friends in it too. 

Wait, next time?

I head back towards my dorm, knowing I won't survive the onslaught of questions that await me. As I walk, I brace myself, wondering if they'd even noticed that I had left. I slowly open the door, taking a deep breath. 

"Where, in Merlin's name, did you go?!" A loud screechy voice greets me. I could just close the door. I don't have to go in there. Glancing down at my tee shirt and blue pyjama pants, I realise actually yeah I do have to go in there. 

I step inside, looking at the ground. Millie's hands find my shoulders and she grips them tightly. 

"We were worried. You can't do that. Leave a note next time." 

I frown, "I was just in the boy's dorm." 

Daphne squeals from the bathroom, and when I look up I see her doing her hair in the bathroom mirror. 

"Yeah, we figured." Pansy shrugs, 

"No we didn't!" Millie yells, turning around to face Pansy. "We had no clue!"

"You didn't. We did." 

They continue like this for ages as I put on my uniform, ignoring them. Once dressed, I clean myself up a bit. Daphne smiles at me in the mirror.