Prolouge

Before we start I'm going I clear some things up so you all don't get confused while reading.

If your not a fan of marvel or know anything about marvel you can still read this! It will make sense even if you don't know who anyone is (so just skim through this part )

This is an AU, so lots of stuff will be different, but yet, lots the same.

The characters are mostly opposite of who they really are. You'll see that while reading.

Most of the birthdays are correct as I did some googling before. But I had to change some of them so it could fit.

In this story, Wanda and Pietro are siblings but not twins! Pietro is a few years older.

Also in this, Thor and Loki are siblings but Loki is the older one. There's a reason for that.

Peggy Carter is briefly in this as her 1940's self. Sharon is also in this story too and they are somehow related (there's a purpose too)

Bucky does have a metal arm. I'll explain why in the story.

One character is added to this story and her name is Raven Stark. The story is told in her perspective.

This is also roughly based off of one of my imagines so I really hope you like it. If you want more inside on it you can read my imagine Sophomore To Senior in my imagines book.

I really hope you enjoy :)