Chapter-02

I was pushed into the second truck.
Everyone was pilled together and most of them had cheerful faces. They were happy to leave the sector in order to find a new luxurious life.

Duh..

Like they will have a freedom after that.
I would rather die on the streets rather than living with the monsters who killed my parents.
Most of them had the same boring red gowns and it seemed like some have even tried to make theirs' better looking.
Some have cut slashes along the side of their body showing more skin.
Few pepole seemed to have tinted their lips also.

I scoffed at this people's stupidity. Some girls were gathered around a girl who was talking.

"You see my masters told me that I can easily become a life mate.
They said that I have the potentiality.
And I know that right..
I mean I do everything willingly for them..
I am quite sure that someone higher up is going to choose me!"

I mentally rolled my eyes and snickered.
I didn't felt like disturbing this bimbos' wonderful fantasy.
After all it not my business.

I looked around and saw that they have gathered other orphans from other orphanages too.
And we kept on going collecting more girls and boys from another two orphanages.
After that our truck was full and then I saw through the tinted windows that we joined with the other trucks.

So basically they take every girl and boy who is twenty five years and above to transport to The Rapier.

And if you are married only you can escape.
Most of the human families don't allow their children to marry until they participated The Rapier.
They have this blind faith that their children will be fortunate enough to go to the Sector 1.
They think that their children will have a better life with the Thunder clan people. 

They are that much stupid.

Soon we joined with the other trucks who have gathered young people from the other sectors too. All the trucks joined into a one line and headed for the main sector , where the Rapier took place.

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep. It is a waste of my breath to be awake and to listen to that stupid bimbos' rant.

__________________

A jolt of moment awakened me. The truck came to a abrupt stop and soon the doors were opened.

"Humans, Get in line!"

A silver coloured alien barked a command and soon we all lined up.
Then another two aliens led us into a massive factory like building.
Inside the building again we were lined up according to our age.
A huge line formed and soon an alien addressed us.

"You all are gathered here today for The Rapier. But before the ceremony starts we will conduct some tests and get a sample of your blood.

Now wait patient until you are taken to the examination room!"

And with that we were taken into a seating area and was ordered to sit and wait till our time comes.
.
.
.
.
.
One by one was taken to the room and soon it was my time. I was quite nervous but kept on a neutral face.
Two aliens came and they escorted me into the room.
It was a huge white room with different equipments.