Chapter 11

Cordelia POV

🍀🌻🍀🌻🍀

Everyone stared at me and I felt their confused stairs.

"I am sorry My Lords, but I want to sit next to Lord Ryker.. May I ?"

I saw The wretched Adalwolf's face contour with anger while a Storm brewing in Lord Griffin's eyes. But nonetheless, he nodded and I passed an evil smirk to Lord Adalwolf and went to sit next to the other imbecile. Lord Griffin huffed while Adalwolf kept sending me daggers. As I sat down Lord Ryker beamed at me and I ignored him.

"I met your advisor today, Your Grace. He was a good person. What was his name... I forgot it.."

"Dharen?"

"Ah yes.. That's his name."

"Indeed he is good. Unlike that slimy Antonella. You can always ask him for assistance if you need any advice Miss Cordelia. "

The cunning alien told me with a fake smile and I laughed from inside. They were all playing into my trap and it seemed like its easy to erupt disputation between these three idiotic Lords.

"Will you shut up Ryker? No advisor of mine is slimy. "

Lord Griffin growled while Adalwolf just smirked.

"Of course My Lord. I will call on him if I have any trouble. But Antonella is good too. She is very helpful."

I told with fake happiness and saw an instant frown in Lord Ryker's face.

"Are we here to eat or chitchat Miss Cordelia? Why can't you keep your mouth and eat the damn food!"

Lady Amelia snapped while Lord Falco took his mate's hand. He was trying to calm her down and I thought it's best to eat the food and stop the small talk. Already I planted suspicions in their minds about the advisors and it seemed to be working. When the three of them are fighting among themselves, no one will care about me. And eventually I will be free to go. As Lord Falco is bonded , I will be free to get out from this stupid sector to mine. Where I will be free and given a chance to choose what I want to do. My daydreaming got the best of me. I didn't notice the vile Lord Ryker getting more and more close to me. One of his silver hands reached under the table and started to touch my thigh. I was startled to the real world and snapped back to reality. Platting more food into my plate , I removed his fingers from my thigh and he decided to clutch my hand. I tried to free my hand but with a nasty smile he was enjoying touching me. Prick. I thought with anger and to my fortune, Lord Adalwolf noticed this. As a master of this trick Lord Adalwolf easily understood my struggle as Lord Griffin was also noticing the change.

"Miss Cordelia, you are free to go if you want to retire for the night."

Surprisingly Lord Adalwolf announced. I was fairly surprised and eagerly nodded my head. Then Lord Ryker released my hand and I hastily shot up and left the wretched dining room with guards protecting me. But when I was leaving I heard that wicked alien woman complaining about how I don't have any manners. Like I would care. I huffed and went straight to my room to escape from these monsters. The alien guards around me reminded me how much of a prisoner I am. When I came to my room, they let me go inside and I locked the door. The night was calming and beautiful. With a second thought , I opened the window and looked outside. Four aliens were guarding under the window and I snorted. They thought I am going to jump from here? Fat chances buddy. I ain't planning on dying so soon. Dismissing their existence, I looked at the sky. The stars calmed me down while I thought about what I should do to escape this torture. I have heard the stories of forced bonding. They were never good. Literally we, humans were forced to this barbaric thing. It's a miracle that they didn't try to force me at the very first sight. I guess I am lucky in that sense. But that's where my luck ends. I sighed with a heavy heart. Abandoning my admiration of the night sky , I chose a simple satin PJs to wear. After putting it on my body , I longed for a good sleep.

"We have to put this under her bed. Right now!"

"Won't she recognize it?"

"She won't. Quick. The next patrols are coming!"

It was in the middle of my sleep I heard shuffling around my room. With a grumble I turned around and tried to sleep again. And the noises fade away after a few minutes.

"Miss Cordelia.. Miss Cordelia... Please get up. Miss get up. "

A sharp cry jolted me out from my sleep. And when I opened my eyes the maids were inside preparing my dress for the day. How did they get in? I was sure that I locked the door.

"How did you get in? I locked the door."

"Don't worry Miss. Us , servants have another door to access to your room. It's hidden and only we know the password to open it. "

I immediately scowled. They were hurrying and I guess I was late.

"Why are we hurrying? It's just breakfast."

"Oh no Miss. After the second trials , they host a lunch party to celebrate the winner and to allow you to spend more time with each Lord. It's mandatory. We are already late. We should hurry Miss."

Stupid. Another stupid gathering. I should have known. While the humans are suffering, these vile aliens are wasting food and everything. I got ready in a simple dull gold color dress. The maids braided my hair and soon we were out and surrounded by guards. The walk to the gardens was long and it took us some time to reach there with all the twists and turns. And finally we came to the garden and it was crammed with aliens and human servants. My guards kept close to me. As soon as I entered the three Lords , came to the front and the guards scattered away keeping a close watch on me. With an absent mind I reached for Lord Adalwolf's hand and with a wicked smile he accepted my eager hand. Lord Griffin and Ryker were not that much happy about it. Their clenched teeth and stiff bodies expressed their anger.

I smirked with satisfaction. It's getting more and more interesting.

__________________________

A/N

🌿🌿

Can I have some likes please...🙏🏻🤗💖

And someone who likes to share this book in social media please?🙏🏻🤗💖