<5>

Art by: Autumn Blez

Chapter and Picture edited by: XxSaraChanxX and Baby_Cakes8D

Song: LP- Lost On You

Play Song

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aphmau started to be nervous as Aaron breathed on her neck.

"Are you ready?" Aaron muttered as his fangs came out.

Aphmau was silent as Aaron's hand crawled on her back and pulling her closer to him.

"Y-Yes." Aphmau muttered and closed her eyes as Aaron opened his mouth and bit her neck.

Aphmau felt pain throughout her body as his fangs pierced through her skin.

She gasped and tears fell down her cheeks as the pain got stronger.

Aaron pulled away and placed her down on his bed and held her close.

"Shhhhh...... It will be very painful." Aaron said as he held her close.

"Aaron.......... the pain.......... it hurts." Aphmau muttered and Aaron only held her closer.

"I'm here.... you'll stay here until you fully transform." Aaron said and started to brush her hair lightly until she fell asleep in his arms.

<><><>

"Where's Aaron?" Jennifer asked as she got in class and sat down with her friends.

"I don't know, maybe he's sick?" Cathy assumed and Jennifer shrugged and the class started.

After class, they left and sat in the cafeteria.

"I'll go check on him in his dorm." Jennifer said and Betty shook her head.

"I'm sure that he hates you now after what you did." Betty said and Jennifer sighed.

"I'll just apologize." Jennifer said and left the cafeteria, running towards the senior dorms.

She got in the building and got in the elevator and pressed on the last floor, the fourth floor

When she reached, the doors opened and two guards were standing there.

"Mr. Lycan said that he wants no one in this floor." One of the guards said and they sent her down to the first floor.

She groaned and left the elevator and ran up the stairs and met two guards.

"No one's allowed in this floor. Strict orders from Mr. Lycan." One of the guards said and Jennifer tried to get past them.

"LET ME GO!" She yelled then Aaron left his dorm and walked towards Jennifer.

"NEVER come here again." Aaron growled and she froze and left.

Aaron growled and got back in his dorm, running to Aphmau. Who was going through a lot of pain.

<><><>

"Where's Aaron?" Derek asked and the guards pointed to his dorm.

"He's in his dorm sir." One of them said and Derek walked towards it and knocked on the door.

"Aaron." He said and Aaron shot up from his bed and looked towards the door.

"Aaron...." Aphmau muttered and Aaron kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, no one will get close to you." Aaron muttered and walked over to his door and opened the door.

"Aaron. I need to talk to you." Derek said and Aaron let him in.

"About what?" Aaron asked as Derek sat on the couch.

"About getting you a Luna." Derek said and Aaron smirked.

"I already found one." Aaron said and Derek looked at him in shock.

"What?!" Derek shot up and Aaron leaned on the wall.

"Someone who I actually love and she loves me. I gave her some time and she accepted." Aaron said and Derek walked up to him.

"Who is she?" Derek asked and Aaron walked up to his bed, where Aphmau was lying down on.

"Meet Aphmau. The girl you always wanted me to get away from." Aaron said and Derek just stared down at her.

"You...... bit her?" Derek said and turned to Aaron, who just nodded.

"Just like how you chose mom to be your Luna because you two were in love, I chose Aphmau and she agreed to this." Aaron said and Derek took a deep breath.

"How could you take a decision like this without taking my permission Aaron?" Derek barked and Aaron growled.

"Did you take permission from my grandfather?" Aaron asked and Derek was silent.

"Fine. It's your decision after all." Derek said and looked at Aphmau.

"I'll call Daniel's mother to take care of her." Derek said and pulled out his phone.

<><><>

"Sir, Mrs. May is here with her nurse." A guard said and Derek turned to the door.

"Let them in." Derek ordered and Daniel's mother and her nurse came in.

Aaron immediately recognized who the nurse is and mentally face palmed.

"Erin?" Aaron said and she turned to him and laughed nervously.

"I'm broke okay?" She yelled and Aaron just face palmed in disappointment.

"Why am I the one who gets all the weird friendships?" Aaron asked and Erin laughed.

"It's because you met pretty weird people and loved them." Erin smirked to herself then felt her left ear being pulled and she yelped.

"We have work to do." Daniel's mother growled as she let go of Erin's ear.

"Fine Lily just be nice." Erin said and walked over to Aphmau.

<><><>

"Alright this should keep the pain down until she fully transforms." Lily, Daniel's mother said and Erin sighed.

"Thanks." Derek said and the two left Aaron's dorm.

"Thanks...... Dad." Aaron said and Derek smiled.

"No problem son, I'm sorry for what I did to you all of that time." Derek apologized and Aaron looked at Aphmau.

"Aaron.... he's your father...... you'll never find anyone better than him." Aphmau said and Aaron turned to his father and hugged him.

"Your apology is accepted." Aaron said and Derek hugged him back.

"I have to go, I'll come back tomorrow." Derek said as he pulled away and left the dorm.

Aphmau smiled and Aaron got in bed next to her, holding her in his arms.

Did you like that father-son moment?

Ciao Adios!