<7>

Art by: InsertSomethinAwesome and ???

Chapter and Picture edited by: XxSaraChanxX and Baby_Cakes8D

Song: NateWantsToBattle- Monster Inside

Play song

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aphmau opened her eyes to see Aaron not around, she got up and fixed up her hair and left the dorm.

She went to her dorm and took a shower, changing to her normal everyday clothes.

She left her dorm and went to the cafeteria, she sat down and sighed.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and Aphmau turned to the door to see Jennifer walking up to her.

"Huh?" Aphmau was confused and Jennifer pulled her up, Aphmau pushed her away.

"What's wrong?" Aphmau asked and Jennifer growled.

"Don't act like you don't know what's going on! You took my boyfriend away from me!" Jennifer yelled and everyone was jus looking.

"What? Are you talking about Aaron?" Aphmau said Jennifer huffed.

"Yes." She barked and Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Just wake up. Aaron never loved you. He told me so, besides if he loved you then why didn't he mark you in the first place?" Aphmau said and walked up to her.

"Wake up from your dream world. This is reality, not some kind of fairytale." Aphmau said and left the cafeteria, with everyone just clapping at Aphmau's comeback.

Jennifer growled and ran after her, when she crossed the street she grabbed Aphmau's wrist.

"You're not going anywhere hussy." Jennifer growled then someone came from behind her.

"Thanks Jennifer. I knew I could count on you." Aphmau froze as she saw the person who said that.

It was Fenrir.

Her ex boyfriend that she never mentioned him to Aaron.

But Ein, her brother managed to save her from him.

"F-Fenrir?" Aphmau said as her voice cracked and Fenrir just laughed.

"I missed you babe." Fenrir said as he walked towards her but she just punched him in the face.

Jennifer ran up to Aphmau to punch her but Aphmau dodged her attack, making her fall on the floor.

Fenrir stood up and walked over to her, he was about to slap her but she just grabbed her wrist and twisted it. Making him pull away.

"If you didn't know yet, I am The Ultima's-"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" They all froze and turned around, seeing Aaron standing there.

His ears and tail were out, his bandana was around his eyes and his fangs were out since he was gritting his teeth.

He walked up to them and grabbed Aphmau's wrist, putting her behind him.

"NO ONE touches my Luna." Aaron growled and Jennifer stood up.

"Aphmau, what happened?" Aaron asked her as he turned his head to her.

"J-Jennifer, she attached me saying that I took you away from her. Th-Then Fenrir came and was about to hit me." Aphmau explained everything.

Aaron looked back at the two and walked over to Fenrir and Jennifer, who were just frozen.

"She is my Luna, she is the shadow that I hide my powers behind...." Aaron barked then looked over at Fenrir.

"AND NO ONE IS TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME!" Aaron growled as he pushed Jennifer to the ground and removing his bandana.

He grabbed Fenrir and stared into his eyes, turning him to a human.

After the transformation, he dropped him on the ground and grabbed his bandana and wrapped it around his eyes.

He then grabbed Jennifer by her collar, she froze and went pale as Aaron stared at her.

"Try to hurt her and I'll turn you.... with my eyes." Aaron threatened and dropped Jennifer on the ground, who was breathing heavily.

"Now you all heard me. Hurt her you're doomed." Aaron threatened and everyone nodded.

"Any you'll follow me back to the dorm, I need to talk to you."

Ciao Adios!