<9>

Art by: Starlva

Chapter and Picture edited by: XxSaraChanxX and Baby_Cakes8D

Mature content ahead

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ein has moved to the dorm next to Aaron's because Aaron doesn't want any roommates.

Aphmau has been hanging around Betty a lot, they became really great friends.

"Aphmau wake up!" She groaned as a pillow slapped her face, turning over she saw her roommate standing there.

"What?" Aphmau groaned and sat up.

"Aaron came over and is giving you this." She said as she gave a piece of paper to her.

Aphmau unfolded the paper to read it.

Morning babe, come over at my dorm at 8:00. Don't be late, not even a minute. At 8:00 I want you in my dorm.

Aaron

Aphmau was very concerned about Aaron. She folded the paper and placed it in her backpack.

She got up and took a nice shower and changed into her everyday clothes, she packed her bag and flung it over her shoulder and left the dorm.

She walked to the cafeteria and got in, she walked up to Jimmy and ordered a Caramel Frappé.

She looked around and saw Jennifer, Betty and Cathy. She walked up to them and tapped Cathy's shoulder.

"Aphmau!" Cathy said as she turned around and Aphmau took out  a calculator from her bag.

"Sorry, I was looking for you to give you this." Aphmau said and gave Cathy her calculator.

"Aphmau what did you do in the exam?" Betty said and Aphmau sat down.

"I feel like the only thing that I got right is my name." Aphmau said and Betty laughed.

"You poor little thing." Cathy said and Aphmau turned to her.

"What's your major?" Aphmau asked and Cathy took a deep breath.

"Engineering." Cathy said and Aphmau gasped.

"I feel bad for ya, Aaron was staying up until 3:00 am last night." Aphmau said and Cathy laughed.

"Speaking of Aaron, where is he?" Cathy asked and Aphmau shrugged.

"Dunno, maybe he's still in his dorm." Aphmau said and Jennifer looked at the door.

"There he is." Jennifer pointed out and they all looked at the door as Aaron walked in.

"Aaron!" Cathy called and Aaron turned to them and walked up to them.

"Morning!" Aaron said as he took a chair and sat next to Aphmau.

"Aaron, you are good in Calculus. Help me." Cathy said and Aaron grinned.

"If I can only help myself." Aaron said and Cathy was confused.

"Are you telling me that you don't understand anything?" Cathy said and Aaron nodded.

"Well, we are going to fail." Cathy said and Aaron leaned back.

"We will get an F- Cathy." Aaron commented and they all laughed.

<><><>

"And what about this one?" Aphmau asked as she pointed to something on her book.