<11>

Art by: Jennifer- Fake Uniquecorn
Aphmau- YouTube Cherrie
Betty- Autumn Blez

Song: Justin Caruso- Talk About Me ft. Victoria Zaro

Play song

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What?" Aphmau asked and Jennifer looked at Betty.

"Tell her, I will curse a lot if I spoke." Jennifer said and Betty nodded.

"Cathy likes Aaron, she is planning to either get you kicked out of college or..... kill you." Betty finished and she looked at Aphmau.

Aphmau had a smirk plastered on her face and she was looking down at the ground, she then looked up at them.

"But that doesn't mean that the tables could turn right?" Aphmau asked and the two girls looked at her with confusion.

"What do you mean?" They asked and Aphmau leaned back on the couch.

"What is her plan?" Aphmau asked and Jennifer growled.

"She wants to spread a rumor about you saying that you're a hussy, and put a potion on Aaron that makes him love her... forever." Jennifer said and Aphmau still has a smirk plastered on her face.

"Ultimas don't get affected by any kind of magic except healing magic. If you used magic on them, they become enraged and will not calm down until they see your corpse." Aphmau said and the two girls were shocked.

"How did you know this?" Betty asked and Aphmau looked at her.

"A book that his father gave me. And if she wants to start a rumor about me, everyone knows that if the Ultima's Luna is cheating on him. She would be dead at the first time, so no one will believe her." Aphmau said with so much confidence that she is the winner.

"Should Aaron know about this?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau's face turned from confidence to worry.

"I don't want to upset him and get him outraged, let's keep this between us." Aphmau said and Betty gulped.

"But what if Aaron found out?" Betty asked and Aphmau's face went pale.

"I'll try to keep him calm and explain my point. I have to go, we have to stay connected." Aphmau said then left the dorm.

On her way back, she ran into Cathy. And at the same time, Aaron just left the cafeteria and saw them.

"Woops, sorry." Aphmau said and Cathy grabbed her arm.

"Aaron will be mine, just know that!" Cathy screamed into her face and Aphmau had a confused face.

"In his Luna, I can't be replaced. Learn about werewolves before talking."  Aphmau said and Cathy huffed.

"And do you know anything about werewolves human?!" Cathy spat at Aphmau and she just wiped off the spit with a tissue.

"When an Ultima chooses his Luna, he marks her by biting her. Meaning that his fangs will bite her neck, leaving a mark. This mark never fades away since that it now has the curse of the Ultima in it. What this curse does is that it makes all the werewolves know The Ultima's Luna, if she's in danger the Ultima knows and puts whoever placed her in danger through a death of torture. And the Luna never gets replaced unless she is killed by the Ultima himself, and that only happens when she has cheated on him once." Aphmau finished, leaving Cathy in shock.

"How did you-" Cathy started and Aphmau removed her hand.

"Oh- and you can't use magic on an Ultima, it will only lead to death." Aphmau said then walked away.

Cathy growled and walked off, Aaron had a smirk plastered on his face and followed Aphmau.

She went to his dorm and knocked on the door, then Aaron wrapped an arm around her from behind, scaring her.

"Aaron! You scared me." Aphmau said and Aaron chuckled and got out his keys.

He opened the dorm and they both got in and Aaron closed the door behind him with his leg and locked it, not removing his grip around Aphmau.

"By the way..." Aaron said as he wrapped the other arm around her waist then placed his head on her right shoulder.

"I liked the comeback that you had on Cathy."

Beefs goin down

Ciao Adios!