<13>

Art by: Jettnight

Edited by: XxSaraChanxX and Baby_Cakes8D

Song: Loreen- Statements

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What is it?" Aphmau asked and Ein took a deep breath.

"Listen to me very carefully." Ein said then cleared his throat.

"We will fool Cathy and make her expose herself and her plan to the world." Ein said and Aphmau shook her head.

"But like that Aaron will know and-

"Without Aaron's knowing." Ein finished and Aphmau nodded, signaling him to continue.

"First we'll mess up with her potions that do stuff that she doesn't want, then we spread a rumor about her that she's a yandere. That will make people stay away from her and think that she's insane. Then we start making her hallucinate and mess up more with her potions, people will be sure that she's insane and will have her sent to an insane asylum. Like that, we got rid of her." Ein finished and Aphmau was satisfied.

"Great, you and Tatiana will be the ones responsible for messing with her potions. Betty you'll be spreading the rumors while me and Jennifer will be the ones driving her insane." Aphmau said and they all nodded.

"We must stay connected for any change of plans." Aphmau said and they all left the study room.

They left the library and went to different directions. Ein and Tatiana went to Ein's dorm and started working on the magic.

"Alright I'll use magic to see what Cathy's doing." Tatiana said as she pulled out a fortune ball and closed her eyes as she placed her hands near the ball.

"Alright." Ein said as he started flipping through a book of potions and spells.

~~~

"The rumor is spreading like wild fire." Betty said and Aphmau smiled.

"Great, me and Jennifer are still planning on what to do." Aphmau said through the phone.

"Okay, ttyl." Betty said then hung up, then Aaron sent her a message.

I need you at my dorm.

"What the? Did Aaron find out?" Aphmau said then showed Jennifer the text.

"Go now, we don't want him suspicious." Jennifer said and Aphmau nodded and left Jennifer's dorm, running towards Aaron's

She reached his dorm and knocked on the door, Aaron opened the door and let her in.

"I don't want anyone to visit me." Aaron said to the guards then locked the door.

"Aaron?" Aphmau said, walking up to him. She held his hand as he looked down at her.

"What's wrong?" Aphmau asked and Aaron took her to his arm chair and sat her down, he bent down in front of her and rested his hands on the armrests.

"Tell me, why are you being so off?" Aaron asked and Aphmau was confused.

"Wha?" Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

"Aphmau. Are you hiding something from me?" Aaron said, he looked serious but Aphmau didn't show any sign.

"Why should I?" Aphmau asked and Aaron growled.

"From your actions, I know you too well Aphmau." Aaron said, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

He's trying to seduce me

"Honey I'm fine, don't worry." Aphmau said and kissed his cheek.

"C'mon, you don't have to worry about me the whole time." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

"I just want you safe." Aaron said and Aphmau giggled.

"I know, I have to go. Class." Aphmau said and Aaron stood up and pulled her up.

"I'll walk you to class." Aaron said and the two left his dorm, hand in hand.

Ciao Adios!