<12>

Art by: ???

Edited by: XxSaraChanxX and Baby_Cakes8D

Song: Zara Larson- Uncover

IK it's an old song but I love it

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Huh?" Aphmau said, hiding away her lie. Aphmau knows that Aaron can easily tell if she's lying, but she's hiding it perfectly.

"I saw what happened in front of the cafeteria, all of it." Aaron muttered in her ear.

"You're really getting better at learning about werewolves, I'm proud of you." Aaron continued, pushing her hair away and looking at her mark.

"Well who helped me?" Aphmau said and Aaron tightened his grip around her.

"Did anyone help you aside from me?" Aaron asked and Aphmau shook her head.

"Nope, I only took Werewolf class in Freshman year." Aphmau said and Aaron chuckled.

"Figured you'd do that." Aaron said and Aphmau giggled.

"Now..." Aaron said and sat down on his bed, sitting Aphmau on his lap and still having a tight grip around her.

"What happened? Who called you?" Aaron asked and Aphmau leaned back on his chest.

"Okay... Aphmau you got this."

"It was Jennifer, she wanted to apologize for what she did. She also told me that Cathy's been off when I asked her about Cathy." Aphmau lied, she doesn't want Aaron to snap. Because if he did, it always ends in no good.

"Oh really?" Aaron growled and turned her around, making her face him.

"She wanted to apologize after what she did?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Aaron. You need to learn that people deserve second chances, she reflected back on herself and apologized. Give her a second chance, everyone deserves that." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

"You're right." Aaron admitted and Aphmau giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I have to go study, need anything?" Aphmau asked as she got off Aaron's lap.

"No hun, if you need anything just call me." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded and left his dorm.

She closed the door behind her and left the building, having a relief rush as she walked out of the building. She was relieved that Aaron didn't notice anything.

But that's where she's wrong.

When Aphmau left his dorm, he stood up and walked to his window and opened it, watching Aphmau leave.

"Something's off about her." Aaron muttered and closed the window.

He left his dorm and knocked on Ein's dorm, Ein opened the door and Aaron pushed him inside and closed the door behind him.

"I'll ask you a question and you answer me honestly." Aaron said staring at Ein, who just nodded.

"What's wrong with Aphmau?" Aaron asked and Ein had a confused face on.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and Aaron growled.

"Aaron I swear I don't know anything you're talking about, Aphmau hasn't talked to me or texted me today." Ein said, Aaron knew he was speaking the truth. He growled and walked out of his dorm, slamming the door behind him.

The curiosity got the best out of Ein and he called Aphmau.

"Aph, what's going on? Aaron came barging into my room and asking me that you've been acting off and if I knew anything."

"Come to the library and you'll know."

"Okay?"

"I'll see you there."

She then hung up and Ein was more confused than before the call.

"What the heck is wrong with everyone today?" Ein asked himself and left his dorm, going towards the library.

Once he reached, he got in a study room and saw Aphmau, Jennifer, Betty, Diana, Ken and another girl.

She had silky black hair with a white streak, she had hazel eyes and a skin tone like Aphmau's. Ein smiled at her when she smiled at him.

GUESS WHO SHE IS!!!!!!!!!

He sat down beside her and Aphmau began speaking.

"Ein, may I introduce you to Tatiana. She is one of Lucinda's friends who moved into FCU a week ago." Aphmau said and the girl looked at him.

"Hi! I'm Tatiana, and you?" She asked and Ein smiled down at her.

"I'm Ein, it's nice to meet you." Ein said as the two shook hands.

"Anyways, we are gathered today because Cathy's trying to break me and Aaron up." Aphmau asked and Ein face palmed.

"This girl is so stupid. We all know that she will end up dead." Ein said and Jennifer nodded.

"She wants to use a forever potion on him to make him love her, or kill Aphmau, or spread rumors about her that she's a hussy." Betty said and Tatiana was shocked.

"If she did any of those things, it will lead her to her grave. If Aphmau was a hussy then she wouldn't be here with us in the first place, she would be dead. Killed by Aaron himself. Ultimas kill their Luna if they cheated on them." Tatiana said and Jennifer sighed.

"We want to stop her WITHOUT Aaron's knowing." Jennifer said and Ein shot up his head.

"I got a great idea."

Ciao Adios!