6: Pool Party

I woke up early the other day ,looking forward to the pool party. I thought that I should go and tell mom about this girls hangout.

I went down and saw that Ash was already talking to mom.
"Mommy" I say diverting their attention to me.
"Good morninggg " I say again, in a sing song voice.

Ash looks at me with an amused expression and pulls me towards him, kissing my forehead saying,  "Good morning Panther!You are in a good mood."

My mom also smiles at me and wishes me good morning.

"Yeah I am in a really good mood, that's because my friends are coming at our house for a pool party, mom please don't say no. Pretty Please." I say with an innocent expression.

"What! No! I also invited my friends today Jessie. Tell your friends to come some other day." Ash says before mom opens her mouth.

Ash came up with a nickname for me 'Jessie' and always calls me that.

"Wha -No! I am not gonna postpone my plans ,you do it." I say ,my good mood long gone.

"Sorry Jessie I talked to mom and she said yes so you have to settle it yourself. " He says with an amused smile.

"No. My friends are com-" I start to say until-

"Shut up you both! Jessica you can call your friends as well and both of your friends can have a pool party together. You all enjoy and have fun , the whole house is all yours for today as me and your dad are going out for some work and will not return till tomorrow afternoon. Understand?" Mom almost screams.

"But-" Me and Ashton start saying.

"No arguments now, go to your rooms both of you." Mom commands.

We both are in bad moods and wanna say more on this topic but we know better than to argue with mom.

--------------------------------------
Doorbell rings and I hurry downstairs to open the door almost tripping on my way but mom is already there.

My mom opens the door to my two friends.

"Hi Mrs Jensen! How are you?" Both the girls greet together.

" Don't give me the old lady feels, Call me Rachel. I am great if you minus the hard time Jessica gives me." she says with a warm smile.

Sydney and Hannah both chuckle.

"Jessica would probably be upstairs in her room, go ahead and make yourselves at home." she says and gestures them towards the stairs.

Sydney and Hannah come upstairs and see me standing on the top of stairs.

We come to halt in front of each other and I was just gonna greet them and tell them about the pool party until Sydney said "You lucky rich bitch!"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Your mom is so freaking cool , your house looks like a mansion and your brother ,don't even  get me started." she says with a dreamy expression.

"Well if you like my mother and brother so much then you can always come here to hangout." I said.

"Great!" she said happily.

"Well speaking of my brother I would like to tell you something about our plans-"
I tell them about the whole coincidence thing and when I finish they look like they are gonna burst from excitement.

"Wow, a pool party with hot guys. It's like every girl's dream come true." Sydney squeals.

"How do you know they are hot? Do you know who is coming?" Hannah asks, her whole face bright with excitement.