8: Our Little Secret

During chemistry, which I did not attend because of Susan.

Thank you so much Susan.

I spent the entire chemistry period in the girl's washroom counting my pimples,trying different hairstyles, making weird faces and clicking thousands of selfies.

I didn't dare go to the chemistry lab because I was like 15 minutes late. If I would have gone it would only have resulted in a detention which I did not want, so instead I decided to pass time in the girls washroom. Which almost resulted in me dying of boredom.

After the bell rang at the end of chemistry I finally sigh in relief.

I exit the washroom and go to my locker. Near my locker I find him, Caleb,my chemistry partner.

"Hey Caleb what's up ?" I say as I near him.

Caleb Johnson, a nerd with blonde hair and green eyes that has a pair of thick glasses covering them is my chemistry lab partner. The glasses were not normal that made people look more hot but were thick and round that almost covered half of his face. Without the glasses he looked really hot,that I got to see only once when I accidently slapped his face that made his glasses slip down.

"Nothing much. Everything alright? Where were you during chemistry?" He questions.

"I actually got caught up with some work today. You got the notes?" I ask.

"Umm yeah" Caleb says handing me a notebook where he wrote down all the notes.

"Thanks" I say, grateful.

He smiles at me and walks away to his next class.

-------------------------

After what seemed like an eternity the bell rang. I sighed in relief as I made my way out of the class and towards my locker. Atlast the school ended.

"Sup JJ " Hannah says when we girls gather near my locker.

"Don't ask. Maths is a real torture."

"Seriously it is. I don't know who the hell invented it" Hannah agrees.

"Shut up bitches! Maths is fun, physics is a headache." Sydney says. She is really good at maths but physics is not her cup of tea like me with maths.

"You'll say that cause you are good at it but look at us. Poor us." Hannah says giving me a high five.

"Whatever. Need a ride?" Sydney asks both of us.

Ashton because of his football practice in the afternoon is not able to give me a ride back home anymore.

Hannah nods but I shake my head.
"No thanks. I am going to the library now. I will go there and read some books and then head back home by the 4 o'clock bus." I say as I finish packing all my stuff.

"You sure?" Sydney asks.

"Positive" I smile.

"Ok we should get going then." Sydney says and they both leave.

-------------------------------

The corridors are completely empty as I make my way towards the library.
The school has ended 20 minutes ago and not a soul can be seen except for some teachers in their respective classes.

I enter the library and nod a greeting towards the librarian who smiles back. The librarian is a friendly lady in her late twenties who knows me well because I keep on popping in the library in search of one book or other.

I am a novel addict if something like that exists. I love reading novels especially the ones with a lot of romance. If only our textbooks were novels instead of the super boring shit.