17: Kisses And Confessions

When I come to my senses I notice that I was being dragged by a furious Jace and we are alone now in the garden behind the house and beneath a tree.

"Wha-" I start but before I can say anything more,a pair of really warm and soft lips crash on mine.

Oh my god he is kissing me! Jace is kissing me!

I immediately start kissing him back and put my arms around his neck. In return his arms go around my waist and he pulls me towards him,now we are chest to chest,our whole body pressed together. I tangle my hands in his soft black hair and tug at it which earns me a hungry groan from him. That makes me feel satisfied. Those lips,those pink full lips were on mine,moving in sync with mine,the sensation was so good it made tingles of pleasure go through my whole body. I wish the moment would be frozen forever but we are human beings who can't live without oxygen and we break out for air eventually.

"What was that?" I whisper softly still breathing heavily.

He pulls me into his chest and tucks my head under his chin,wrapping his arms around me protectively. The way he is handling me now is soo good and pure that my heart warms up.

"I....I don't like it when you are in some other guy's arms." He starts suddenly. I start to respond but he stops me gently. "Let me complete birdie." He says it very gently and warmly.

I stay silent and Jace continues after he is sure I won't speak.

"I really like spending time with you birdie,I really like it when you laugh because of me,it makes me feel so happy. When you are with me, the time seems to pass by so fast that it is impossible to keep track. You, birdie, are the real cause of my smile and happiness,being with you is the thing I look forward to,the most. I don't know what it is birdie, seriously, I am new to all this but when I see you with some other guy, laughing like you do with me I feel something, something I don't know,I just want to hit the guy hard when I see him. I don't know what it is birdie but I know this much that whatever it is,you are making me feel it and that you have become an important part of my life now." He finishes and looks at me expectantly.

I am speechless. I look at him and notice the fondness in his eyes for me. I am soo damn touched by all this and soo filled by warmth at his words that my head is spinning. Never did I except that Jace will ever like me in that way,never. The guy I like,really like has made my heart rush furiously just by the look he is giving me.

Instead of answering him I kiss him. I kiss him with all the feelings I have for him telling him that I feel the same way. He is surprised at first by my reaction like he was not expecting it but when he recovers he returns the kiss with the same force.

I don't know how but during our make out session,the bird pendant that Jace gave me came out from underneath my top.

When we break free off the kiss for the millionth time his eyes land beneath my neck area,directly on the pendant. He gently brushes my hair away from my neck and takes the charm into his hand. His eyes light up like a Christmas tree when he recognize what it is. He start kissing me again with more force now,moving towards my neck and pushing me towards the tree so that my back was pressed on the bark of the tree. He is kissing the sweet spot on my neck when a voice calls out "Get a room." We break apart,breathing heavily and still in daze. I blush when another voice calls out,looking down. Jace chuckles at my reaction and pulls my chin up with his fingers.

"Gosh birdie! You seriously are a case of cuteness overloaded." He laughs and pulls me into his chest, kissing the top of my head.

________________

We enter the party again after our confession and the little make out session. The party is still in its full go with drunk people all around. Jace pulls me on the dance floor laughing at my reaction when I realise what's going on. He seems awfully happy tonight and so am I.

He grins cheekily as he takes hold of my waist firmly. We start swaying to the music. Then suddenly he starts laughing and takes my hand,rolling me round and round and starts doing a super fast couple dance thing. I start laughing too,enjoying a lot.

God! Today was the best day of my life.

___________________

How was this part?

Do vote guys!