35: Plan

"Just do what we discussed OK?" I say.

Zach nods. Nervousness was evident on his face.

"You are gonna be ok dude. Just man up and show them who the boss is." Brad pats Zach's shoulder.

We all were standing in the parking lot of our school. It's been a few days since the things has come back to normal. We still pretend that we are not on talking terms in the school for Zach's sake. Today is the day where we are gonna apply the plan we discussed and show those two,Susan and Caleb,their limit.

Zach takes a deep breath and gives each one of us a nervous smile. "I'll meet you during lunch." With that he was gone.

As we all start departing to our first class,Jace pulls me into his car.

"What?" I ask,clearly surprised.

"We encouraged Zach but what if the plan doesnt work?" He asks,concern evident for his friend.

"If the plan will not work,we will have to do something else. We can't just let it go,he did so much for us in the first place so now we owe him this much. And yeah,Caleb and Susan are not too bright. So I guess the plan will work." I sigh.

He kisses my palm and says "I really hope it works. I can't wait to wipe the smug expressions off their faces if the plan will work."

"Yes,me too. We both will kick their asses!" I yell and punch the air in front of me.

"There,there tiger. Calm down,the plan is not successful yet." He chuckles.

"Ok party pooper. Now we should get out before they spot us." I say and start to get out.

Jace grabs hold of my hand,turns me towards him and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Ok baby. See you later." He says huskily.

Jace has an amused glint in his eye. He has started using the word baby more often because he can tell I really like it and what effect it has on me. The same effect is happening now,I blink and look away.

"Bye!" I say sternly. He is such a tease. Stupid teaser!

I can hear his laughter even when I slam the door shut on his face.

______________

We all gather in the ground waiting impatiently for Zach. I start pacing around impatiently on the ground. Did the plan work? This question kept on roaming in my mind.

"Stop and calm down." Jace says and snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me towards him,not letting me move. "You are making us nervous."

But before I could reply,Zach comes running to the ground,his phone in his hand.

We all start towards him. When he comes towards us,a grim expression covers his face. My heart sinks. But then his face breaks into a big grin.

"It worked. I recorded them without them knowing and without my name being involved." Zach says and high fives me.

"Pheww..That Expression almost have me a heart attack." Sydney says,speaking my thoughts.

We all planned how to get back on Susan and Caleb. Zach told us that those three will be meeting in the library during the second period to plan more 'strategies' for me and Jace. We all planned that Zach will record them speaking and if they will try to expose his sexuality then we will threaten them to expose this audio. The plan was working.

"Great." I exclaim.

_________________________

After hearing the whole recording which basically involved how to separate me and Jace,Jace and all my friends were thunderous. Jace was the most affected,his hands were by his side in two tight fists and his breath was coming in huge pants.