37: Heated

When I was dragging Jace to my room Ash saw us and raised an eyebrow. I pleaded with him with a puppy dog look and he finally signed and motioned us to go ahead. When we finally reached my room and I closed the door,I was slammed to the door and was captured between Jace and the door,Jace's arms around me and his body flush with mine.

"Now that we are finally alone." He huskily whispers and take my earlobe in his mouth,nibbling slightly. Goosebumps rise on my neck and without even realizing it a moan escapes my mouth. His blue eyes darken at that,pupils wide. He slams his mouth on mine,his hands going to my butt and squeezing lightly.

I push my hand up in his hair and start tugging at it. Jace's mouth leaves my mouth and he starts kissing my neck lightly,sucking and biting all the way. Oh my god this feels so good.

My breathing increases and I can feel Jace's heart racing wildly. Jace wraps his hand around my legs and wraps it around his waist. I can feel Jace getting excited.

I grab his hair and pull his mouth on mine. Our tongues dance with each other and I start tugging at his bottom lip with my teeth. A groan escapes his swollen lips and he tightens his hold on my butt. He pushes me towards the wall more roughly,one hand on my butt and other roaming around my body and my hands under his shirt. Just as I was gonna ask him to remove his shirt a knock interrupts us.

"Jessie." It's none other than my brother.

"What!" My voice comes out irritated just how I feel. Jace looks pissed off too.

"Mom and dad are off to Los Angeles directly from the office,some emergency came up. And I am going at Ver's too,her parents are not home too. So you two are alone,don't do anything you will regret later." Ashton advises.

"Yeah!" I say. Jace is kissing my neck again and it's hard to understand what Ashton just said. I want him,I want Jace.

"And yeah,no moaning." Ashton says and walks away, I guess.

Just as Ashton says that,Jace stops kissing me and leads me to the bed. My heart starts thudding really hard. This is happening,we are really gonna do this.

His body takes up the right side of my bed and he pulls me towards him,hugging my body to his.

"I don't know what would have happened if Ashton hadn't knocked." Jace whispers.

"You don't want it?" I ask quietly,hurt.

As I say that, Jace turns me over and I am sitting on his stomach,my hands on his chest.

"What did you just say?" He asks his blue orbs turning dark again.

I stay silent.

His eyes soften and he softly say "I want you birdie,I want you soo damn much,more than anyone else I have ever thought about. But I want you to be ready, completely ready so that you don't regret it. I want our first time to be amazing,for you as well as for me." He tucks a stray hair behind my ear.

Happiness bubbles in my heart,he wants it as much as me.

"What if I say that I am ready?" I ask.

"Are you sure?" Jace asks raising his eyebrow. His hair an adorable mess.

"Uhmm...." I start but he stops me by saying "I don't want any uhmms in our relationship. I want you to be completely sure and I don't wanna push you. Take as much time because I am not going anywhere." He smiles.

I smile at his words. I am not going anywhere.

I kiss his lips lightly and he smiles in the kiss. I don't know what comes into me but I start kissing his neck and the spot just below his ear. The effect he has when I kiss that spot makes me feel something I don't know nor have I ever experienced. He moans lightly when I suck at it roughly.

Jace stops me by holding my waist. "Don't...Otherwise you know what it leads to." He says in a deep,husky voice. I flush at his words.

He chuckles at my reaction and goes off to the washroom. I wait for him and he returns after a while, completely shirtless. He hands me his shirt.

"I like it when you wear my shirt. It looks really good on you." He says and smile.

I change into his shirt and climb into the bed,next to him. He is on his phone.

When he looks at me and my bare legs his breathing hitches.

"I swear birdie,if you are doing this to tease me...." I start laughing. His face is the colour of a bright tomato.

"Just let me get inside the sheets." I chuckle.

After I adjust in the bed I look at Jace and raise my eyebrow.

"Better." He huffs.

"Come on now,hold me while I sleep." I demand and scoot closer to Jace.

Jace smiles and pulls me more closer to him,his hand wrapping around my waist and my head on his bare chest.

He kisses my forehead and whispers "Go to sleep,my birdie." When I yawn widely.

I hear something that Jace says starting with "I l...." But I don't hear the rest,I am off in my Dreamland.

__________________

How was it!?!?

Voteeeeee