I remember.......

School was over and I had lots of time, I got a text
Bold=Garroth
Italics=you

H-hi Y/N

Freaking StutterBear, always stuttering......⌐╦╦═─ • • •

Oh..... Sorry Princess........I wanted to ask you to the park.. I wanna catch up

K.. Kay seeya soon

Look who's stuttering now...

I blushed, I blushed at Garroth, the Prince Charming.....then again.. He called me Princess Charming... I smiled.

Was I falling for a StutterBear. I was walking and felt cold hands pulling me away.... I felt uncomfortable and I kicked him in the knee, he fell. I laughed maniacally, he had bluenette hair and dark blue eyes to go with it. He was that guy I saw talking to Travis earlier "Ow Ow Ow...... My knee....." He said while I was laughing so hard that my eyes closed....of course to keep them in. He looked scared of me. "Tsundere" he muttered under his breath. "Casanova!" I yelled back. He looked scareder than before,i felt hand around my waist. I looked up to see the other Casanova "Y/N~" he said, he grabbed my hand and I tried to pull away... He pulled me closer and I blushed.. He put his hand on my cheek and said "When pigs fly....... I'll confess." . I stood wide eyed... "Laurence... You look different...... Alot different." He smiled and nodded, I felt uncomfortable and pulled away " O-oh PC#2 guess who is here" I heard from behind me "hmm is it the first PC?! " I said, turning around, it was PC. I smiled. "Let's go, Hey Laurence." he said, smiling. Laurence said his goodbyes and left. "What?........I've known him since middle school," I said and then said, "Did you know that he had orange-red hair and green eyes before he left for highschool?!" I said, Garroth smiled and nodded. We talked for a while and I found out that he had a girl named Ivy, she was crazy and insane..... Well that was what Garroth said. He also told me that his mom called him Vy Vy . "H-Hey, are you hungry.... Theirs a burger stand." he said and pointed...."Sure, burgers are great." I said. I laughed at myself. "Good...... Because most girls don't even eat fast food." he said. I growled at the most girls. I then turned into a werewolf. He laughed so hard he fell off the bench,then I laughed. I felt my self dozing off.

-~-~-~Time skip to next day, because I can. -~-~-~

I woke up to my mom shaking me, "Bunny get up it's late, that Garroth boy had brought you home last night......is he that Garroth from your childhood?" She said, I nodded "I ship it! Your so cute together." she said. I blushed, she giggled at me, and left me to get ready for school. I put on a Blue flowy shirt, I put some jeans on and left the house.(of course you locked the door, I don't tell you though it's unimportant details.) I walked out and heard a beep beep I turned around to see Garroth in a car with his mom and Zane. "Hop in dear, your mom called to pick you up.... Gar Gar gave her my number!" She said,I saw Garroth Blush. I got in and we went into the school.. Katelyn came up.. " So.... Your both a PC..... Huh?"  She asked, we nodded. We got stares and points and some boys whistled. Someone girls gossiping said. "Wow, Garroth got a girl." I blushed and so did Garroth. I laughed. He started to laugh too, as soon as the bell rang Garroth picked me up, and ran, of course I blushed and yelled. It was kinda funny. I took my ears and tail out and some people looked shocked, Garroth put me down. I walked into homeroom and saw Aphmau smirking. I sat next to her and she laughed. "Soooo they call you Princess Charming now, huh?" she said, I Blushed. She giggled "Not to mention Garroth and you drooling over each other all the time." I blushed red as she said that. I looked over to Garroth, he looked back "Help!" I mouthed. He nodded and smiled. He looked at Aphmau and tickled her, as she laughed, I laughed and sat next to Travis. "H-hi Y/N." was all he said. He must have noticed my ears and tail out and I laughed and said "Their real...." he nodded. "I k-know but their fascinating, it is an unnatural color...... F/C." he said. "Hmph... like your hair isn't unnatural.....Ill bite you in the shoulder.. Then we'll see who's talking." I said. He looked scared, I sighed softly and "Sorry!" was all I said, then he nodded. "Class today is alpha picking day all werewolves get up and go!" I got up and walked out, but not before saying "seeya later!" to my friends. I left wagging my tail.

~Time skip brought to you by Aarmau~

" Our female alpha is...... Y/N, and Our male alpha is Blaze." said Mr. Galvin. I nodded and so did Blaze. We left and went back to homeroom. " So... Who's the new alphas...." asked the teacher. "Me and Blaze." I awnser. He smiled, he muttered something but I didn't hear it. I went to sit down but the bell rang, so I had to leave, I found out Garroth was a freshman like me. We left and I felt something grab my hand I saw Garroth. I took it back and hid my tail and ears. "aww" was all we heard, I giggled and he chuckled. I walked to class and suddenly pushed onto a locker
"stay away from my Garreth, you already did enough of your flirt game." she said then I saw Katelyn and black aura came from my hand and it hit the girl who pushed me into the locker. "Sorry about Ivy, last time there was a new girl, she accused her of stealing Garroth, but the girl didn't so much as flirt with Garroth." Katelyn said. Ivy was on the ground with tears in her eyes then got up and ran. I then fainted and saw Laurence in my dream, I then................ Remembered.

Kk sorry guys class is about to start can't write a authors note TTYL (talk to you later) my kawaii army