Magic

Y/N POV
After Class I had magics class. I ran quickly, and of course all I saw were meif'wa's, humans and Witches. "Seems, like we have a werewolf student, Heh, never knew werewolves had magiks...." said Ms. Hyria, " I.... uh... I'm Y-Y/N." I said. "Y/N~Sama be more confident." I heard Kawaii~Chan yell. "Hi, I'm Y/N, I like singing, and photography, I'm also in the Photographer Club ↖(^ω^)↗." I say more cheerfully. "Thanks Kawaii~Chan, I'm sure that you wouldn't mind her sitting with you." asks Ms. Hyria. "Oh of course Kawaii~Chan doesn't mind." says Kawaii~Chan, I walk over to the seat next to her and sit down, we made some potions, I had got 2 potions to keep, one was a cat potion, the other a dog potion. I learned how to change my clothes with magic. I walkout of class with a weirdly fancy hairstyle in my hair. I also learned how to change into a few forms, turns out I'm a goddess, and have many forms, 1 being a werewolf and many more, like a water, earth, wind, and fire form, also a few more, but I'll have to find out what they are, so I'm learning alot. I walk to my next class, werewolf class.... I saw some guy messing with my cousin Aaron. "Aye, Balto, leave him alone!" I yell, my eyes filled with anger. "Huh? HAHAHA! You telling me, your alpha to leave an human like him alone....... You have Nada right to tell me that, and when I'm done beating you up, I'll hurt him worse.. " he said walking up to me, before he even made a move I picked him up by the collar and threw him into a wall, that broke sending him out of the building. "What in the..... nevermind, at least it wasn't a girl that was thrown out... Anyway this girl here is your new alpha blah blah blah, you know the drill..now go sit down." "OK....... " we all say, "Now, today we will learn about the first werewolf born, the Ultima, now blah blah blah........ Miss Y/N, would you like to  point out why your mind is in LA LA LAND." He said, "Um, because I know more about our culture than you, I don't need books to learn about my own culture." I say with a 'DUH' face. "How is that?" he asks. "Um, I know 1of the Ultima, but since it's not allowed for me to tell you who, I won't." I say back, he growls, " Since your so smart, I'll give you the test, for next week." he said giving me the test, I answered each of them in 2 minutes. " Done!" I say, he comes up with a jokefull  face. He looked at my paper and gasped with a shocked face. "1-100%." he says, then walked away. School ended early, so things were better. Me and Garroth went to Watch a movie though.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm serious guys I need ideas, I just used a mixture of other peoples ideas and a little of mine too....  That's why it's so short. Anyway bye my Kawaï Army, and if you need some ocs for your books, check out my ocs,  in my Oc Book.