First Kiss

I got out of class and suddenly "ALPHA HELP!" I heard,  I quickly turned my head and saw one of my pups getting hurt by the shadow knights. I ran over and dragged Gene back and punched Sasha in the arm making her fall into Zenix and smacked the lights out of the meifwas face. He fell back and I helped the werewolf up. I saw that she had brown to blue ombrè hair. "Th-Thanks alpha!" she said hugging me tightly, well to me lightly "Your welcome now we should get to class." I say and started walking, I was stopped by  Gene grabbing my shoulder, "Heh, you only pulled me out of the-" I stopped him from finishing by kicking his knee and stomping on his feet and punched him in the jaw. He ran away afterwards. I got to class and got there just as the bell rang. "Class we have a new student, her name is Michina, as you may know her sister, Michi, don't think that Michina is like Michi, and you should sit next to Y/N. OK, now let's get started." he said starting the lesson. Michina had on a blue shirt that said 'Nope' I laughed at it as she walked by, "What?" she asked.  "Y-your shirt!" I laughed. "How is Nope funny........." she said. I shrugged and stopped laughing. I sat with her, and she smiled at a riddle I told her. Soon school ended and I went home. "Sweetie were going to a restaurant today with the Ro'meave family!" I heard mom say.  "OK!" I awnser....Garroth and his family OK...  A little weird but it's something to think about. I walk up to my room and put on a nice dress. I put on a jacket and my socks and shoes(pic above) . I put on some lipstick that was the color of my lips, my clothes were in my f/c and my second f/c. I went and put on some natural color smokey eye and eyeliner. I walked down the stairs. "OMI, so cute but professional!" my mom said. "How is smokey eye professional?" I asked.  "Because you used natural colors,  it matches your skin. "OK... "
We left and arrived at a restaurant. "Were here for business, Zianna is Mrs. Ro'meave, ok?" "Ok"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Time Skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There is no music, this place is to play music all the time yet this one hasn't any." says Garte. "I-I know how to sing and play the piano." I say, with excitement in my eyes. "Dad, can I?" he asked. "Sure!" his dad said winking at my mom and Zianna. We didn't notice that he winked.  So we went up and sang.

Song:Flashlight-Jessie J

Bold-Garroth
Italics- Y/N
Underline-Y/N and Garroth
         ~starts melody on piano~
When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And in the dark I found, lost hope that I won't fly
And I sing along, I sing along, and I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)
You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight

When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And in the dark I found, lost hope that I won't fly
And I sing along, I sing along, and I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)
You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight
Light, light, light
You're my flashlight
Light, light
Your my flashlight
                      ~song ends~

I look to see....  Me and Garroth next to each other kissing. OMI, my first kiss.... I pulled away and Garroth and I were blushing messes. His family and my mom were smirking. I blushed a deeper red, if possible, and Garroth was rubbing his neck, still blushing. We noticed some more people come in including......... Laurance, Kawaï~Chan, Dante, Aphmau, Katelyn, and everyone else from our group. Aphmau started pushing Kawaï~Chan away while Katelyn was smirking. We got off stage and Everyone left, well me my friends and  Garroth's family and my mom. "Well that is a deal then." said Zianna who was next to Garte shaking my moms hand. Me and Garroth left with our friends and blushed the whole time. Kawaï~Chan was yelling. "My ship! Otp!  It's sailing!" while Aph and Kate calmed her. Soon she calmed down and Lucinda was smiling happily, like she was day dreaming. Me and Garroth stopped blushing and joked with everyone else. "OMI, you guys can sing and Y/N.... We didn't know you could play the piano." Aph said. "And there is going to be new students from the future apparently Aph's Nephew, his girlfriend, and his sister. And their are so are some more people, but they are from France, they are from our time. " said Lucinda. I smiled, "Nice, I made friends with Michina, she is new too!" I said while everyone looked weirdly at me and I shrugged it off. The night went by and we ended up getting stopped by a guy in a mime costume. We all left and Garroth left with me to my house. I got in washed my makeup off and went to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------ Guys OMG, I love this chapter, I already got a ship name for my oc, I use a oc for the x reader books I read if I'm in a book and I'm related to a character from the real Aphmau series then I'm Yoona L/N, but other then that I'm Yoona McCloud.
Yep. Bye my Kawaï Army.