Girlfriend

I was hyped for today, I don't know what Garroth had planned for when we tell everyone that we were dating but it has to be good, right? I put on my uniform and let my hair down, it was curled and ready. I grabbed a muffin from the counter and ran with all my strength to school then as I got there I was smiling happily and ran to my locker, breaking a window, Katelyn must have noticed because she picked me up from running. "Woah, you get destructive when your happy, what's making you happy......." she said. "Tells y'all later! TTYL!" I yelled happily and ran. Ran for the one the only.....locker, for my locker. I had placed a pic of Garroth in it and one of my mom and me, and my dad. He was in jail, for some reason, I didn't know. I was still happy for today, I closed my locker and I was about to run and then I saw Garroth and the others, I stood confused until Garroth Kissed me and I gladly excepted the kiss. We stopped and I smiled. I was becoming the happy person I was before I kissed him. "Hmph, we had to tell them like this, huh?" I said, "Well we aren't normal people so why not?" said Garroth and I just shrugged. He smiled. "I think we can call you Queen and King Charming now huh? Asked Aphmau. "Aph they aren't married, just boyfriend and girlfriend, now should we talk about Aaron or should we talk less about the whole new relationship ,that all of us knew was coming?" asked Michina. I blushed at what she said, m-married that is too soon, we're only 15......what if our relationship is not going anywhere. What if one of us die, OMI, so much to think about. "Is she OK, she looks super worried." said Katelyn. "I'm fine just thinking too much of possibilities of the future. I'm fine." I said. "I'm.... Gonna just let it g-" Aph said until Katelyn pushed her into Laurance, who was looking like he was gonna cry. I looked sympathetic towards him and Aph held him, saying things like "Its ok" or "Laurance it's okay", everyone else was like me looking sympathetic towards him as he cried. Soon the bell rang and we all left for class. Me and Garroth threw funny couple names at each other for about 30 minutes and that led to Aphmau fangirling all over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Time Skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After class Garroth threw a really funny couple names and then I laughed so hard he had to hold me. "Y/N, let's go to the park aftersch-" He was interrupted by Ivy. "Garreth, I'm here!" she said running up to him with her arms wide open. I walk in front of him with my eyes lighter than its normal e/c, "Back off!" I said with venom coming from my teeth. "W-what...... It's not like your his girlfriend or anything! So move along!" she spat back. I growled, "Garroth, tell her about us or I'll 'tell' her myself!" I growled. "Ivy.... Y/N and I are.... dating." he said. "W-what!!? Hmph, you can't be I called dibs on you and she never did." she said. She started to run towards him, I growled and she just stared at me and him and then left. The bell rings and I run to class, with Garroth trying to catch up. I ran the rest of the way with the pace of Garroth's which means I jogged to class. We got to class, I realized that we had music and we sat together. "Class today we have 2 new students, Abby An Gaila they are French and will sing off their skills.

They sang Lost Boys, they sang well, their accents got in the way though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, I don't have time to write the author note but bye, Kawaï Army