The Fall of Y/N

I love to see my friends laugh especially G-.......N-Nevermind. I laughed. I saw Dante walk up so I called him a Casanova "Tsudere..." he said.  "Baka!" I said back, he looked crazy. "at least you-" he was interrupted. "I don't think you would want to finish that sentence.." said a guy from behind me. "at least you have a fine butt." he finished. I punched him with all my strength, in the arm and some how he flew into a locker, everyone looked surprised. "W-way worse the Katelyn...." he said. "Wanna test that theory, Dante?" said Katelyn. He quickly shook his head,no. She laughed at him and Travis came over and helped him up. He chuckled softly at the fact Dante was punched by the new girl. I give him a death glare. "I suggest you shush, unless you want to be in pain like Dante.... But by Katelyn and me." I say to him.... I would do that.... What made him choose a friend like Dante. He chuckled again and everything went crazy and Dante was crying....crying. I wonder what was scaring everyone " Y-Y/N, Your turning kinda green!" Katelyn said. I looked at myself, I had a green dress on, it was long with accents of gold then gloves appeared with fake Ivy going up. "S-someone  is jealous of me. Their here and close.... " everyone gasped when my tail and ears came out and a flower crown appeared. My hair was down to my waist. "You look like a princess Y/N, a real one.... Like Aurora but....... Different." Said Aphmau smirking. "Haha, very funny Aph.......I looked at my shoes, green too, but ivy on it too. I felt like it had to do something with plants. "Ivy..... Where are you?" I said. She walks up and my dress gets a little smaller. "I-Its you, Ivy... How are you jealous..." I asked. "It's clear that it's about Garroth."
Someone in the crowd says. "Yeah, she got a girl kicked out of school because of that, last year"

"Our alpha is way better than Ivy!" said a group of werewolves.

"Yeah,  just look at her.... She transformed, she's a werewolf and a person of magics, it's special." said a witch.

"Y-Y/N..........." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Garroth... My outfit turned pink. I looked at it and blushed. "This is kinda like Yandere Simulator, eek! When senpai is around a pink aura shows!" I heard Kawaii~Chan yell. "I......." I said speechless, but then it turned orange, I knew it was going to disappear, so I waited. It soon did.. And I hid my tail,"Alpha, we sense a weird Aura... From that new guy it's bad." she said pointing at some guy that had purple hair and orange eyes, he had a meifwa ears and tail. He looked weird and I felt that he was up to something. I walk to Katelyn, looking at him. "You feel the aura too, he looks nice though." she said. I smile and nodded my head in agreement. I left to open my locker. A note fell out, it read

'Meet me at the fountain
-PC'

I laughed mentally. He probably stuttered the whole time. I smile and put it in his locker to show him that I had got it, School went by and, I left to the fountain, "Hey Y/N..... About earlier..... It's OK. I just wanted to ask you something..Y/N I wanna go hang out today.... N-not like a date but just as friends?" he asked, I nodded. "Have you lost your ability to speak..... Because I'm sure if I stuttered you would be calling me a StutterBear!?" He asked panicked, I shook my head no, "I c-can st-still talk, I-I just need to th-think. " I said. I saw the face that people use when their about to sing some thing from Frozen.... "Let it g-" he was about to say until I punched him, softly, which he said was like Katelyn's punches. I sighed, I knew that I was too strong for punching, but it was useless, I Y/N L/N is to strong, stronger than Katelyn the Fire Fist. I felt arms wrapped around me and looked up to see Katelyn. She was holding me back with all her strength.... Anyone could tell that, but I easily got loose... She looked shocked and so did Garroth. "W-what? Did I use magic OMI, I'm so sorry!? " I said they shook their heads no... I sigh in relief, I then see a guy with black hair and bluish eyes smirk, evilly and next to him was that meifwa....the shadow knights.... I know not to trust that meifwa now.

--------------------------~~------------------------

Hey..... Guys, I am writing authors notes because if someone reads my book... I want to show my personality to others... Gtg to school. Bye my Kawaï Army that ï stands for the 2 i's in Kawaii .   Bye my favorite people. If you want you can look at my reading list to find my Books Of Inspiration in it. TTYL (TTYL means Talk To You Later.) Grrtastic people of all... My BFF is @readerceecee13 ....... Bye