First Blood

3rd Pov

Jess, Clockwork, and Bloody Painter are currently in a mission to eliminate a very dangerous person, Slenda said to them that this person may be a threat to us if he finds out about our existence, so along with Zalga's proxys Jess ran through the forest until they reached a village on the base of mountain.

Bloody Painter: so Slenda and Zalga said that this guy lives in this place.

Clockwork: Yeah they did say a village called Elderwood.

Jess: c'mon girls lets finish this early so I can play with Sally, I still owe her a play date after I lost a bet to Benny.

The two snickered and nodded, they jumped from roof to roof until they saw the man they were looking for surrounded by three guards, the man being hunted wears a black tux and a red striped tie, black pants and black newly polished shoes.

BP: Wow he looks rich, but lacks in the style department a bit.

Clockwork: pfft, yeah right.

Jess just rolled her eyes and told them a plan, Jess placed them as the ones who will eliminate the guards and Jess will go for the kill, they nosed at her plan and moved on top of the building the target is currently standing outside.

Jess: Ready- wait for a second.

Just as she was about to send the signal to kill the guards a an covered in a white robe like clothes with gold details, wearing a black undershirt and a cane on his right hand, Jess took a closer look as well as did Clockwork and Bloody Painter, they saw a mask adorned on this person's face.

(Also he doesn't have that bulge thing on his right shoulder)

They decided to also kill the man since they don't want any witnesses to see what's going to happen here until when the person in white stopped when all three guards stopped and pointed their spears they carry at him, though still a few feet away of each other the three proxies can see their target sweating bullets, whoever this man in white is he is feared.

???: The Stage is Set and Our Performance Begins.

The man in white said in a deep slightly disoriented voice thanks to his mask, just after he said those words the man took out a weird looking gun and shot the first guard yelling "One" as soon as the bullet hit the guard he fell and something grew out of the bullet hole that looked like a blooming rose and suddenly it exploded leaving nothing but a black spot on the ground where it detonated.

BP: woah, that's a neat trick

The man aimed again and shot the second guard yelling again another number "Two!" It hits its target and the body fell creating another blooming exploding rose, The man aimed once more and yelled "Three!" He shot the other guard who was already running away creating the beautiful blooming rose which again exploded.

Target: no please don't go near me, I'll give you anything you want just name it and it will be yours.

The man targeted by Jess, Clockwork and Bloody Painter said in desperation to live.

???: in that case, I want to see your beautiful corpse creating art!"

The man in white said with enthusiasm in his voice which intrigued Bloody Painter, the gun then glowed purple and the man in white spun it in his finger, after a few good spin and the target trying to crawl away, the man spun around in a dancing manner and shot a glowing bullet, it hit its target and instead of creating another rose it hit the target which spun around die to the force of the shot and got thrown back, and just before the body starts to loose altitude roots shot up and wrapped the corpse creating a very artistic looking tree on the center of a courtyard.

The three were dumbfounded at what they saw and quickly moved to follow the man, but when they looked back the man was gone and in his place was a blooming red thorny rose, they again looked back at the tree corpse and sees that the corpse was still attached to the tree, a passerby saw this and screamed in pure horror.

???: it's him, he's struck again, everyone who value there lives run!!!! Jhin has returned!!!!

That made their signal to leave the scene just in case if some bystander caught a glimpse of them, they ran back into the mansion seeing a chatting Slenda and Zalga while having a cup of tea in each other's hand.

Jess: I've got news to report.

Slenda: ahh is the job done?

Clockwork: it is but you see we weren't the ones who killed the target.

Slenda: what do you mean about that?

BP: you see here is that we did find the an still alive and kicking until a an in white and mask showed up and killed him before we can.

Zalga: can you describe this man Bloody Painter?

BP: he wears a mask that has a small smile that was carved on it and he wears a while cloak thing with gold details and a gun.

That made Zalga's eyes widen a bit and took another sip of her tea.

Zalga: I want you to find this man and take him to us to learn more about him.

Slenda: yes that will be very nice to know the man known as Jhin better.

Jess: you know him?

Slenda: yes he was the one who caused a mass increase in deaths a few years ago and then he went silent but now he's back.

Clockwork: also why was the people so afraid of him anyways.

Slenda/Zalga: you better ask him that after you three brought him here.

And that's for the new story folks, this will be of course another Garen one cause I don't care and yes it will feature one of the most powerful ADC in League of Legends, so anyway if you enjoyed this little prologue leave a vote and comment to criticise my excellence at work, SOUL out XD