Art Shall Be Made

Bloody Painter POV

We were all gathered in Slenda's study and are currently musing to ourselves except Eyeless Jackie, Masky, Hoodie, and laughing Jill, well technically most of us are gathered here since the others are on their Daily Routine.

Slenda: do you know why you are here?

Jhin: if I would guess, I'll be guessing that its about that chubby man I killed a few nights ago?

I couldn't tell it but j can feel it that Jhin is smiling under his mask.

Slenda: well seems like you caught on to this pretty quickly.

Jhin: Quickly? Where's the Drama on that?

Jhin replied with a bored tone which made me crook the sides of my lips upward slightly.

Jhin: also while I was killing the man, I felt... eyes on my back, though it's almost amusing that the three of them think I won't sense their presences.

Slenda: how did you exactly know about my proxies watching you?

Jhin: Bloodlust can be a weapon if used properly.

Slenda: well I guess I can't argue with that since Jess has a bit of a.. temper.

Jhin chuckled at this and asked us a few question in return.

Jhin: would you please mind to tell me who are you people are and also please try to paint your mansion in more dramatic colors.

Slenda: well we are known as the Creepy Pasta Family.

Jhin: ahh, and here I was thinking that none of you exist.

Zalga: So you've heard of us.

Jhin: yes, since I was a little boy, my family would often tell scary stories to either frighten me or tease me.

Zalga: what kind of stories?

Jhin: ahh, well it's like a biography on how you people kill uniquely.

Slenda: and how many of our stories dod you hear.

Jhin: I have heard about, yours, Jess, Benny, Zalga, Eyeless Jackie, Laughing Jill, and Bloody Painter's.

Slenda: are those all you've heard?

Jhin: well, also this Nurse of yours and the twins, if they even are twins.

Zalga: they are twins they only have different personalities.

Jhin: I see, well I should be going now, I still have a small village to paint.

Jhin stood up and headed straight for the door, Slenda then stood up and put a hand on Jhin's back.

Slenda: don't reveal this place and you'll live, if you did the other way around.. we won't hesitate to kill you.

Jhin: I can tell your going to say that, and I won't say anything to such animals, you People has sparks that awaits ignition.

Slenda: I see, mind if we watch you paint this art of yours.

Jhin: that would be quite alright.

Slenda took her arm of and Jhin walked out towards the door and walked to a different direction while humming to himself.

Time skip Y/N Pov

The CP family most of them anyway asked me if they can see my performance, and yes I was delighted for my art will be soon recognized by many more people.