Penta Kill and a meet and Greet

Y/N POV

I was in the middle of my match along with Yasuo, Nami, Rek'Sai and lastly Irelia, I am currently farming a huge lane thanks to the enemy Darius who kept split pushing after Irelia literally shredded him in the laning phase, My team is heading for Baron so I recalled and joined them at taking down the huge beast.

The enemy Jarvan tried to steal the Baron but luckily Rek'Sai managed to smite it just in the nick of time, I killed Jarvan after he tried to take me out after failing to steal Baron, we rushed mid lane and I got a double from Kalista, then a triple from Blitzcrank, a Quadra from Darius and lastly a Penta after killing Katarina.

We destroyed the last mid tower and it's inhibitor, we cleared the minions and then took down the nexus towers, the enemy team started to respawn and managed to kill Nami and Irelia but it became useless when I shot my last shot and destroyed the nexus, we won and after a few seconds we were teleported from the rift into the institute of war.

My team congratulated me and I thanked them for being a good peeler especially Nami, I was still in my Bloodmoon attire but decided to keep it on for the sake of Sally and Bloody Painter since they like the design and the glowing eye, I arrived at the mess hall and was greeted by Sally with a big hug.

Sally: that was an awesome match Jhin.

I chuckled and pat her head, as I walked I noticed some stares coming from some of the champions and summoners, I ignored them knowing that they're thinking that I'm a good guy in the eyes of the Creepy Pasta family, i chuckled darkly at them and they immediately returned to whatever they're doing as i took a seat at the table where the rest are sitting at.

Slenda: Splendid match Jhin, also why does getting five kills in a row such a big occasion.

Y/N: ahh you see Slenda, getting a Pentakill is like both a summoner's and a Champion's dream, it's like a big achievement, though i do prefer to get a Quadra rather than a Penta.

Slenda: I see, though what's even more interesting is that Evelynn girl, she felt a bit... odd to say atleast.

Y/N: oh that's because she's a demon.

Zalga: wait you mean like us?

Y/N: Yeah, why would I think of something else.

Jess: cause she looks more like a Slut than one.

Y/N: that's because she's a demon who feeds off of pain from the others and how she does that is through sex and while at it either torturing or killing after sex.

Jane: so she's a Slut after all.

Evelynn: I heard that Fucker.

Y/N: oh hey Evelynn, didn't know you were here.

Evelynn: oh you know me Jhin, always around people waiting for the right moment to seduce them, give them their pleasure and slowly sucking out their life from their eyes.

Y/N: and as expected, always the sadistic route.

While we were talking, I felt a sudden feeling of despair and the air around us started to get heavy, I then heard crows cawing at us and a pair of mismatched eyes, i smiled under my mask and turned my heard towards the girls looking nervously.

Y/N: also girls, I would like to introduce you to some friends of mine.

As if on cue, a scarecrow with its head looking down walked out of the shadows and started to lift its head, as the head now directly looked at us it glowed two green dots that trailed as it swayed side to side, it suddenly disappears and reappears with crows creating a crow storm, and as the crows dissipate a new figure slowly rises up from the ground revealing a young man with mismatched eyes, a weird carapace like armor on his left arm carrying a large scythe with a large red eye.

Y/N: meet my friends, Fiddlesticks The Harbinger of Doom and Kayn The Shadow Reaper.

Well that.s this for this chapter and yes i know its short but hey at least i published one right? right, anyway I hope you guys like this one SOUL out.