The Festival is Coming

Y/N Pov

It's been a good month and Annie is getting along pretty well with everyone, I've decided to stay at the mansion since I am Annie's guardian and my old home got destroyed by a particular cat who somehow managed to turn on the stove and cut the gas wire, boom happened soon later, good thing I wasn't home nor Annie or it will be such a tragedy.

Today was the day where Annie will leave our watchful gaze, but with a lot of improvement with her power, thanks to Zalga who she calls auntie for I don't know the reason why, she can now carefully manipulate fire without getting burned herself or her allies and friends, and it's funny considering they didn't think that Annie's bear Tibbers was actually a cursed bear, Annie used Tibbers on one of Zalga's sparring lesson and they freaked out, and it was funny indeed.

I was about to enter Annie's room when Sally came to me asking if she will come back.

Y/N: well yes if she truly want to, she will visit us here when the time comes and when she do, you two will have a play date like no other.

Sally: tell her to please come back soon ok.

Y/N: don't worry I will.

She smiled brightly and went to her own room to continue her play time with her stuffed animals , I entered Annie's temporary room and she is already done with her packing, I knocked on her Dorr three times and she turned around with a sad face.

Y/N: what's with the sad look Annie?

Annie: it's just, I will miss them dearly especially Sally and you and Jess and Bloody Painter and Benny and-.

Y/N: shh, I know, but you can always visit us again, you do know that I'm certain.

Annie: I do but, I wonder who will Sally play with when I am away.

Y/N: don't worry me and the others can play with her in your place to keep her happy.

Annie: thanks Y- I mean Jhin.

Annie grabbed her backpack and I carried her suitcase, we got outside and the girls came to say goodbye to her including Rake, Nurse Anne, Angel, and the twins Masky and Hoodie, I put down her suitcase and turned to the girls.

Y/N: well it had been a good month to get to know all of you, but now Annie must say goodbye for now.

I nodded at Annie and she nods back, she waved at them and ran towards the forest.

Sally: I'm gonna miss my best friend.

Slenda: won't we all, she is after all a child with a lot of potential.

I glared at Slenda with my one visible and giving her a warning she she then took a spent back holding both her hands up in a surrendering manner.

Jess: wait she forgot her suitcase.

Y/N: oh don't worry abut that.

I saw a small glimmer inside the forest and threw the suitcase high enough to hover above the tallest trees in this forest, we then saw a fireball heading straight towards the suitcase,and as the fireball made contact, the case explodes and different colored words came out spelling "thank you for helping me controlling by powers better and for taking good care of big brother".

Ofcourse I made precautions with this, before Annie left I contacted Swain via calling one of his ravens to send him a message, and just before the fireball came to view the sky darkened covering the night sky in an even more darker blanket thanks to the ravens.

After a few seconds of staying visible in the air the words slowly disappear until nothing is left, the sky regained its stars and it's moon as the ravens flew away, I turned around and bowed signalling the end of Annie's little show.