Wardrobe Change and Them

Y/N Pov

It's been two and a half week past, I didn't get a single quiet time after returning with a red and white suitcase with golden decals, I sat trying my best to not burst into anger with the constant question from the constant questioning from Sally, Jess, Jackie, Anne, Jane, Jill, even Slenda and Zalga are curious in what's inside my suitcase, I sighed as it's only four Am in the morning woke up early thanks to Jane and Jess fighting again.

It's already eight in the morning and they still continued to ask me about the suitcase, I sighed finally letting them see what's inside my suitcase.

I told them to wait in Slenda's study in order for them to see what I'm hiding inside my suitcase, I went inside my room and grabbed the suitcase under the mattress and no it wasn't uncomfortable since I put it under the area where I let my feets rest, I took out the clothes inside and changed.

After changing into my Bloodmoon Clothing I went outside my room and headed straight to Slenda's study, I arrived outside her study and waited for them to stop chattering after knocking twice, I then heard nothing and made sure before I enter whis...

After changing into my Bloodmoon Clothing I went outside my room and headed straight to Slenda's study, I arrived outside her study and waited for them to stop chattering after knocking twice, I then heard nothing and made sure before I enter whisper is matched to my clothes, I entered in a dramatic way and did a pose exposing my right side face and right side of Whisper in sniper mode.

They stared at me with stars in their eyes especially Bloody Painter, they were even amazed on how Whisper looked so beautiful, I smiled underneath my mask from their reactions and as soon as they started gawking at me they started asking questions.

Jess: what's with the outfit Jhin?

Y/N: you see dear Jess, this outfit is my most favorite and it represents a part in the Bloodmoon festival.

Jane: do you have a nickname for this side of yours?

Y/N: ahh, yes I do have.

Sally: what is it?

Y/N: my name in this clothes is almost the same actually.

Eyeless Jackie: just tell us.

Y/N: fine, I am called as Bloodmoon Jhin.

Slenda: really that's your nickname?

Y/N: do you have anything better to suggest I presume?

Slenda: I... Have none, sorry.

BP: well anyway when's the festival coming.

Y/N: later this night I think, well I guess we better check it out if it's already going.

Zalga: and how are we going to get there?

Masky: do you have some sort of transportation?

Anne: I'll come just in case of injuries.

Y/N: well let's go outside, I'll call us a quick ride.

I smiled under my mask expecting their reactions once they see this, we got outside and I told them to stand just a few feet away from the stairs, they nodded while also questioning this order they were asked, I dropped a blue crystal on the ground and they stared at my movements, I stomped on it and shattered it, and no longer than five seconds a blue swirling water like substance and out came a man with blue skin with white markings around his body.