🌹 chapter 1 - Stiles 🌹

Notes: Since this is the first chapter, I'll give you some sort of introduction. As mentioned, every chapter is about the story of a different character. And since it's a prom date, I thought it would be a fun idea to kind of match every character with a song which I reckoned suits the storyline and you can listen to while reading (if you want to, of course). I hope it makes sense.😅

---------------------------------------------------------
Song: It Was Always You - Maroon 5
---------------------------------------------------------

You and Stiles have been best friends for so long now, you couldn't even think of a life without him. He's always been there for you when times got rough, and so did you. The both of you could totally rely on one another and knew each and every flaw of the counterpart.

You were just closing your locker as you suddenly saw Stiles, jumping because he literally appeared out of nowhere and was now leaning against the lockers next to yours. "Hey y/n~", he grinned. "God, Stiles! Why are you scaring me like that?" You punched his shoulder slightly and started to chuckle. "Sorry. Actually, I just wanted to know if someone already asked you out for prom?" You quirked an eyebrow, shaking your head. "Good. Well, uhm.. would you accompany me if I asked you? I mean I'm not, clearly not, definitely not.. but if I did, what would you say?" You couldn't stop yourself from bursting into laughter, not wanting to be naughty or anything. Stiles crossed his arms in front of his chest in a wannabe offended manner. "Oh, so that means you don't want to do your best friend a favor and go to prom with me?" "NO! I would be honored to be your companion Stiles." Stiles immediately smiled and hugged you clumsily. "Thank you y/n! You're my savior." You chuckled again, hugging him back. You always found it cute how awkward he was sometimes. He had always been like that, but you wouldn't want him to change. Never ever.
Stiles eventually let go of you and smiled again before heading to the classroom with you.

A few days later, the day finally had arrived: today would be prom night and you were a bit nervous, although you were just going to accompany Stiles, your best friend. Yeah, just. But was he really just your 'best friend'? It wasn't the first time that you got nervous all of a sudden with him being the reason. You took a deep breath, not wasting any other thought of how you feel towards Stiles and got dressed up for later. You were wearing a beautiful black dress that complimented your body just right, classic black heels and your hair was nicely put into an updo. The moment the doorbell rang you've finished your make up and walked to the front door, opening it up and looking at a widely smiling Stiles. "Hello there best frie- wow, hold on.." He examined you from head to toe, his jaw dropping to the floor slightly. "Y/n.. You look so beautiful.." Those words made your heart flutter, and the blush spreading on his cheeks only made it worse. "You look very handsome, too, Stiles..", you mumbled, biting down at your bottom lip when he handed you a big bouquet of red roses. "T-thanks.." You looked into his eyes, your own y/ec ones emphasized by the now present redness of your cheeks. "Don't mention it." Stiles waved it off, trying to be cool and relaxed but you could tell he was just as nervous as you were. 'Why?', you asked yourself as you were suddenly interrupted by Stiles who has cleared his throat. "You're ready?" "Yes, as ready as I can be.." You smiled at him softly and the two of you approached Stiles' old, sleazy jeep.
Some time later you arrived at Beacon Hills High. Some of your friends were already there, having fun, dancing etc. Stiles lead you by his arm, glancing at you from the side. "Do you wanna dance?" "Sure." You smiled and so did he as the both of you arrived at the dance floor. Stiles put his hands around your waist carefully, his touch sending shivers down your spine. Since when have you been so sensitive when he touched you? He was your best friend, for God's sake! You took a deep breath and wrapped your arms around his neck as the song started to play and you and Stiles slowly started to sway to the rhythm. He kept making eye contact with you, his brown hues shimmering in a way you've never seen them shimmer before. You bit your lip, and Stiles noticed that, whispering. "Stop doing that.." "What?" "Biting your lip. You'll ruin them.." You blushed when he said that, not biting your lip anymore but instead staring at Stiles'. A passage of the song could be heard in the background "It was always you, can't believe I could not see it all this time.." Both of you kept staring at each other, you could feel Stiles drawing you closer to him. "..It was always you, now I know why my heart wasn't satisfied.." You took a deep breath again, suddenly realizing what was going on. "Stiles..." "No, y/n, listen.. I really need to tell you something.." He swallowed hardly before speaking again. "I know you're my best friend, but.. I..." He sighed. "Look, y/n. You're the most amazing person I've ever met in my life and without you I'd be so hopelessly lost. And I know that might sound stupid but I think that I fell for you pretty hard.." Your eyes widen at that, but you instantly started to smile. "Stiles, it's okay." You slowly raised a hand and placed it on his cheek carefully, earning another blush from him. You leaned in a bit and he seemed to get the hint because he did the exact same and soon your lips were attached to the other's in a soft and loving kiss. As soon as you parted again, both of you looked at each other and Stiles grinned slightly as he asked defiantely. "Does that mean we're dating now?" You gave him a grin as well, squishing his cheek teasingly. "Maybe~"
For the rest of the night, the two of you stayed close to each other and just enjoyed your warm embrace.

---------------------------------------------------------

And that concludes chapter 1! I hope you could enjoy it and my language wasn't too crappy.🙈
Also it would be great if you could leave a comment to let me know what you think about it! 🐺🌹