🌹 chapter 8 - Deputy Parrish 🌹

Song: Fireproof - VAX
---------------------------------------------------------

Although all the incidents with Scott and the others have been resolved, you still decided to help Stiles and his father at the police station. You knew that you and your friends weren't in total safety yet since Monroe and the hunters were still out there, not in Beacon Hills but somewhere around the globe.
Honestly you only went there because of a specific deputy you found utterly attractive. And that deputy being no other but Jordan Parrish. You totally fancied him and you had to admit that he literally was hot as hell, what's ironic since he was a hellhound. You knew that he was a little older than you, but still. Hope dies last, right? And you could swear you caught him staring at you sometimes.

You've just arrived at the police station, sitting in Sheriff Stilinski's office and waiting for some instructions. After a while, the sheriff approached you. "Y/n, glad you're here again." He smiled at you politely. "Of course, Sheriff." You put on a soft smile in response, looking up at him. "So, today would be nice if you could put the files on the shelves in the evidence room." "Sure, no problem." You stood up and made your way to the evidence room. When you got there you let out a despaired sigh, looking at all the boxes full of folders and some single files scattered on a desk. 'Oh dear, this will take some time..' Another sigh escaped from you as you began to take some of the files from the desk, looking at them and heading towards one of the shelves. You knew that they were sorted alphabetically, so you put them in the right place. Once you've finished putting the documents from the desk away, you didn't notice how Deputy Parrish came in. You were so focused on your work as you tried to reach one of the higher shelves but failed since you were only y/h tall. The deputy glanced over to you, taking a deep breath before he approached you. "Do you need some help?" You jerked all of a sudden, peering at the young deputy. "Parrish..! U-uhm, I mean.. Deputy Parrish, Sir.. You scared me.." "Oh, I'm sorry y/n." He smiled apologetically, reaching for the folders in your hand. "Let me do it." You slowly let go and Parrish put them into the shelf, looking down to you. Your face was slightly flushed since he was so close to you and you could feel the heat radiating off of him. "You okay?", he asked, furrowing his brows a bit. "Y-yeah, I'm fine.." You smiled abashed, locking your eyes with his. Parrish smiled softly, his green hues hauntingly beautiful. You couldn't help but smile as well and your own y/ec orbs started to sparkle. "Can I ask you something, Sir?" "Of course, but stop that constant 'Sir', please. I'm not that old yet." He chuckled warm heartedly. "Oh, I'm sorry." The blush on your cheeks grew darker as you bit your lip slightly. "What did you want to ask me?" "Well, actually I wanted to know how old you are. I-I mean, I know you're the youngest deputy here and I was just being curious.." Parrish's smile turned into the faintest grin as he answered. "I'm 24." 'That isn't too much of an age disparity', you thought to yourself, starting to grin what you didn't perceive. But so did the young deputy in front of you, tilting his head slightly. "Y/n?" "Huh?" You blinked a few times, suddenly realizing that you were grinning and you instantly blushed like a maniac. "C'mon, there's still a stack of work to do. I'll help you." Just as he had offered that, he was already taking folders out of one of the boxes and was beginning to put them away. You bit your lip as you continued your assignment in the evidence room. Sometimes you and the deputy looked at each other, and then you would smile and turn away, concentrating on the documents and the shelves again. After a while you decided to speak up once more. "Deputy Parrish?" "Yes y/n?" He stopped what he was doing for a moment, just to look at you, symbolizing that you had his full attention. "I know it sounds stupid but, uhm.. Would it bother you to be my chaperon for prom next Friday?" "I'd love to." You looked at him and saw him smiling, whereupon you did the same. "Great. Thank you very much." "Anytime."

Friday eventually came by and you stood in front of your large mirror, eyeing yourself to make sure you looked good for Parrish. Your long anthracite dress hugged your curves perfectly and you pondered that the leg slit on the side would make him freak out with certainty. Soon you heard your door bell and went downstairs to open the door, just to see the young handsome deputy you've been waiting for. "Hey, good to see you, Deputy." You smiled at him gently. "Please, call me Jordan." He smiled as well, offering you a bunch of roses that were just as orange as his burning eyes when he turned into his hellhound-form. "Thank you, they look so pretty.." Your smile grew wider as you breathed in the scent of the flowers. "So do you, y/n." Jordan admired you from head to toe, lips slightly parted as he noticed the slit on the dress. Gladly you were holding the roses so you could hide the redness of your face behind them. "Thank you. You look gorgeous, too." "Only for you. You ready?" He held out a hand to you, waiting patiently. You took it carefully as he pulled you towards his car, waiting until you were seated comfortably before he got in as well, driving off to High School.

When you arrived there, Jordan got out first and opened the door for you, helping you out as well. He was a total gentleman. You linked arms with him as you approached the huge hall where some of your friends were already celebrating. The deputy held you close to him, wanting to protect you and maybe to proudly show off who he was accompanying. You smiled the whole time, feeling safe when he was around you. Before you could settle somewhere, Jordan was dragging you to the dance floor gently. You smiled as he pulled you in, placing his hands on the small of your back while yours found their way to his strong, muscular shoulders. A smile spread across his face as well as the two of you began to sway to the music. You actually were surprised by how good the young deputy could dance. He turned you around, examining you simultaneously and catching you again after your twist. Your breath hitched because now you were even closer to him than before. He looked down at you, breathing slightly heavier. "Y/n.. Why did you ask me out of all people to be your date?" You instantly flushed dark red and your heart started pounding rapidly in your chest. "B-because.. I like you.." Parrish pulled you even closer and you swear you could feel his toned torso underneath his suit as you were pressed against him. "I like you too, you know. I'm glad you asked me out." He was blushing just like you, heat radiating off of him what you noticed once again. "I'm glad I did." You smiled against his shoulder as you heard some lyrics in the background. "Baby, you're gasoline, keep pouring that love on me.. Baby, when I pull you closer, I know that it's gon' be over. I was fireproof 'til I had you in my room. I got too close to the fire, now I'm burning up in you..." You chuckled as you thought about that lines, peering up at Parrish. He returned that gaze, smiling as he looked into your beautiful y/n eyes while he gingerly leaned towards you. You placed one hand on his cheek, getting the hint and leaning in as well until your lips were connected in a sweet and passionate kiss. You chuckled once more as he held you and bowed down - like they always did in the movies. "I love you, Jordan Parrish", you mumbled against his lips. "I love you too, y/n y/ln~", he smiled happily.
After you were done dancing, you went outside you take a walk, constantly holding hands and enjoying the company of one another, talking about all and sundry.

---------------------------------------------------------

The last one, chapter 9. I hope you were able to enjoy the whole thing just like I did. It was a lot of fun writing these chapters and I put so much effort in every single one of them. Can't believe that this series is over now.🙈
Which part did you like best? Let me know, I'm really curious.😊
Also I hope my language wasn't too crappy (I know my English isn't the best since I'm German but I'm trying).😅
I already have so many ideas on what to write next so, yeah.. Your feedback is really important to me to let me know if you like what I'm doing here so I would be very thankful if you would leave a comment. Well then, hopefully until next time!🐺🌹