🌹 chapter 4 - Isaac 🌹

Song: Purpose - Justin Bieber
---------------------------------------------------------

You didn't know much about him, except the fact that his father - the former coach of the high school swim team at Beacon Hills, Mr Lahey - had locked him up in a fridge from time to time that he kept at the basement of their house. You didn't know why and you were far too afraid to ask because you kind of liked Isaac and you didn't want to reopen old sores.
You and Isaac actually didn't have much in common; you had a few classes together and got along very well and somehow had the same circle of friends but that was about it.

So one day, you were sitting in class (and you were sitting in the second row), doodling on your notebook and not really listening to what your teacher said. Suddenly the door flung open, but you didn't notice that at all. Only when you heard your teacher's rather sharp voice. "Mr Lahey, could you please explain why you're late?" That was at the moment you shot your head up just to see Isaac mumbling some sort of apology and sitting down at his desk in the third row. He wasn't sitting directly behind you but he wasn't too far away so you could easily turn around and look at him. Isaac noticed that and returned the gaze, smiling faintly. You then smiled as well, and hands down, everyone melted when you smiled. Isaac's smile grew a bit wider, it was more charming than before and you had to admit that you liked that. Your smile also grew wider and so that 'smile-game' went on for a while until your teacher interrupted you. "Mrs y/ln. Stop flirting with Mr Lahey and answer my question." "Uhm.." you looked at your teacher, cheeks slightly flushed and you could hear Isaac chuckle from where he sat. You sighed with embarrassment, trying to answer the question and you actually got it right. As you looked down at your notebook again, you detected a small folded piece of paper that hadn't been there before. You picked it up and unfolded it to see what was inside. It had one single word written on it. "Prom?" You turned around to find out where that note came from as you realized that Isaac was tapping his pen against the surface of his desk, gazing over to you again with a flustered smile. You took a quick glimpse at the note again and then nodded, earning a relieved sigh from Isaac. You chuckled quietly and after the lesson, you waited outside to talk to him. "You got me into some trouble, aye." You cuffed his arm, chuckling again. "It wasn't all my fault. You've been staring at me first." You poked out your tongue, starting to stroll down the hallway. "It's the truth, y/n~" Isaac followed you, a smile present on his face once more. You turned to look at him, shaking your head while grinning. He suddenly started to tickle you and you roared with laughter, trying desperately to make him stop. "No, Isaac! S-stop!" You began fidgeting and soon he ceased from tickling you, thankfully. Isaac smirked triumphantly, continuing to walk down the hallway. "So, I'm going to pick you up on Friday then." You gazed up at him, a shy smile spreading across your face as you nodded in an agreeing manner. "Fine." He smiled once again before entering the next classroom.

It had finally been Friday and you were getting all dressed up for Isaac, a bit nervous and impatient. You wore a beautiful aqua blue neckholder dress, your hair pinned up in a cute updo, a silver hair band put on your head to kind of top the look off. You took a deep breath as you thought of Isaac and everything that had to deal with him; you didn't even notice that someone was ringing the door bell. It ringed again and you rushed to the front door opening it up a bit breathless, greeting Isaac. "Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't hear the bell.." "It's okay.." He smiled. "Hey." He handed you one single big, true red rose that made you blush in an instant. "Wow, thank you Isaac." "Don't mention it. Wanna go?" You nodded and then walked to school with him.

By the time you got there, you noticed that Isaac was smiling all the time. That made you happy somehow, pondering that he smiled because of you. Due to the fact that the both of you had to walk to school, you were a bit late and all the others were already dancing. Isaac grabbed your lower arm softly, pulling you to the dance floor. You looked into his blue eyes, smiling before wrapping your hands around him carefully. He held you just as carefully and started to sway slowly. You suddenly felt him leaning his forehead against yours, what was easy for him because you were only y/h tall. You closed your y/ec eyes and breathed in his scent, making your heart beat faster. Isaac noticed that because he was a werewolf (and werewolves were able to hear your heartbeat, duh). But instead of saying anything, he remained silent, drawing you closer to his body. You could feel exactly that his heartbeat was oddly fast. You pulled away the slightest bit only to look him directly in the eyes, blinking a few times before you wanted to say something, just to be interrupted by Isaac. "Sorry, I know you want to say something but I wanna go first. I guess you probably know that I didn't have an easy past. But you need to know that things are better now, and you're one of the reasons why. I'm aware of the fact that we don't know each other too well but I trust you. I really do.." Then he went silent again, only the lyrics in the background could be heard. "I put my heart into your hands, here's my soul to keep. I let you in with all that I can, you're not hard to reach. And you've blessed me with the best gift that I've ever known: you give me purpose.." You slowly raised your hands, cupping Isaac's cheeks and pulling him closer to kiss him. He kissed you back as soon as your lips touched his, the touch so tender yet passionate. As you pulled away, you looked at each other, both of you smiling. The two of you knew exactly what all that meant, so you didn't need any more words.
Isaac kept you close to him all the time, took care of you and you enjoyed that display of affection by the guy you've fallen in love with.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that was already chapter 4, halfway done with the stories. As always, I hope you liked this chapter and I would be very thankful if you could leave a comment to share your opinion with me!🐺🌹