🌹 chapter 6 - Theo 🌹

Notes: Since this chapter is about Theo Raeken, you know that there's gonna be some explicit language.❕
Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!😊

---------------------------------------------------------
Song: Die For You - The Weeknd
---------------------------------------------------------

You knew that Theo Raeken wasn't the guy you would label a good person; everyone told you what he did to Scott and the others a while ago. He was a manipulating douchebag who always used others for his benefits. You didn't like it when someone behaved like that, but somehow it was him out of all people you found surprisingly attractive.

It was true, Theo was a complete prick. But you couldn't deny that he was incredibly good looking and that he had a smile so charming you literally would do everything for him - well, actually... everyone would. Anyways.. You were walking through the hallways, daydreaming as you accidentally bumped into Theo. He growled a bit but stopped at the moment he realized it was you. "Y/n..?" You looked up at him, breathing in deeply. "T-Theo.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." "It's fine", he claimed dryly. Normally he would've mumbled some annoyed insult but with you..? It was different. He was.. kind? Or at least it seemed so. You looked at him for a while and then continued to make your way through the hallway. Theo sighed and gazed after you, frowning jealously as a guy approached you and you started to smile. At that moment, Theo made his way over to you, hearing the convo between you and that guy. "Do you wanna go to prom with me, y/n?" "No, she doesn't", Theo grunted, suddenly standing next to you, arms crossed in front of his muscular chest. You turned to look at him, confusion spread all across your face. "What the hell Theo?" His eyes were burning with envy. "I want you to go to prom with me, and not that fucking twit." You sighed and looked at the other guy, symbolizing him that he should leave. After that guy actually left, you turned to Theo again. "So.. You want me to accompany you?" "Yes." He stared into your y/ec eyes, his jaw slightly tensed. You sighed, closing your eyes before answering. "Okay then. I'll be your companion." Theo relaxed his jaw just to display one of his well known cocky grins. "Great." You sighed again but couldn't stop yourself from smiling. Never in a million years you would've imagined that Theo Raeken - Theo fucking Raeken - would ask you out for prom. Never. Ever. The two of you sorted things out and then each of you continued your day at school.

Some days later the time had come. You already put on your dark blue dress and curled your y/hc hair. 'Beautiful.. I hope he likes it..', you thought by yourself, waiting for Theo impatiently. Somehow, your nervousness grew bigger and bigger the more time passed by. And soon you heard your door bell, knowing it was Theo. You walked downstairs to open the front door, a shy smile on your face as you greeted him. "Hey.." "Hey princess.." He smiled as well as he took in your presence. "Wow.. You look.. amazing.." You blushed at these words and it only got worse when he handed you a bouquet of pretty white lilies. "Thank you Theo.." "Don't mention it." Yep. And there it was. Another one of those super cute cocky grins that spread across his handsome face. You blinked a few times as he grabbed your arm carefully, dragging you to his pick-up. As soon as both of you sat in the car, Theo started driving to High School.

By the time you got there, you noticed that Theo actually smiled all the time when he was around you. You were wondering why as he grabbed your arm again, walking into the hall by your side. He gazed down at you, a faint smile still present on his lips. "Do you wanna dance?" You nodded sheepishly, attending him to the dance floor. Just as you arrived there, you felt Theo pulling you close to him, his hands on the small of your back. Your hands travelled up his toned arms to rest at his strong shoulders, what made his breath hitch just a little. You grinned slightly as you noticed that, making him grin as well. "What?" "Nothing, I just enjoy being here with you." "I'm impressed", he teased, making you poke your tongue out. Theo chuckled slightly, starting to dance with you as the song started. The two of you stared into each other's eyes, remaining silent as the song proceeded. Both of you were listening to the lyrics secondarily; Theo suddenly taking yet another deep breath. "I'm scared that I'll miss you, happens every time. I don't want this feelin', I can't afford love. I try to find reason to pull us apart, it ain't workin' 'cause you're perfect, and I know that you're worth it. I can't walk away..." He swallowed slightly; he suddenly wasn't as cool as you've been used to. "Fuck..", he mumbled. You looked at him a bit worried. "What..?" "Why are those damned lyrics always able to express what you aren't able to do yourself.." You bit your bottom lip, your eyes still on Theo's. His turquoise hues were sparkling like crazy and you could tell that he was pretty nervous (what kind of was the 8th world wonder because Theo has never been nervous since you've known him). That made your heart flutter a bit, and Theo seemed to notice that due to werewolf sense of hearing - although he was a chimera. He pulled you even closer, his touch making you shiver as you tightened your grip on his shoulders. You swallowed, taking a short glimpse at his lips. Theo flashed a cocky grin again as he noticed that. "Checking me out now, are we y/n~?" "Shut up." "Make me do it." Your breath hitched but you leaned closer to him carefully and soon your lips touched his. Theo moved his lips against yours, soft but still passionate. Both of you caressed each other for a short while before pulling away and looking into the opposite's eyes again. "Damn it..", Theo mumbled, smiling faintly. "What..?" You started to grin the lightest bit, stroking over his shoulders. "I love you, idiot." The smile on his face grew wider as you placed a sneaky kiss on his cheek. "I love you too, dumb ass." Theo pulled you closer again, leaning his forehead against yours and closing his eyes, the lyrics in the background still audible. "Just know that I would die for you..." "I definitely would die for you, y/ln.." "So do I, Raeken.."
After you've finished dancing, you and Theo disappeared in his pick-up, talking about his past and his nightmares and sometimes peppering kisses all over the other's face. Whereas you didn't really like him in the beginning, you were all the more happy to be with him now. He actually turned out to be the guy you would label a good person.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7, only two to go. I really enjoy writing those kind of stories and I hope you can enjoy them just as much as I do. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!🐺🌹