team

the next morning, i woke up and jumped straight out of bed. i put on clothes and brushed my teeth and headed to the Westbay's.

i knocked on the door and Clayton swiftly came out.

"alright, so where to?" he asked.

i took a deep breath.
"we have to meet Coin."

we walked farther until we reached her. "Coin!" i shouted.

she turned around and smiled,
"Finnick. i see you came..and you brought a friend."

i nodded. "yes, this is Clayton. Brooklynn's older brother."

"pleasure to meet you, Mr. Westbay." president Coin said, shaking his hand.

"so which District?"

Coin shook her head. "no, no, no. we have to announce it first."

before i knew it, we were standing in the Capitol and Coin stood on top of a balcony with a microphone.

"goodmorning! i have news! Finnick Odair, Victor of the 65th and survivor of the 75th, has agreed to lead the rebellion! also, he agrees to helping other Districts wether in need of clothes, food, whatever there is, he agreed to do. and if he succeeds, the Capitol will let go of his friends. Peeta Mellark, Johanna Mason, and Brooklynn Westbay."

Clayton and i quickly left the Capitol and met up with Coin again. "who's our team?"

people started to line up.

"this is Cressida." said Coin, pointing to a woman with half her head shaved and the other fully covered with blond hair.

"this is Messalla." a dark colored man stepped up.

"this...is Pollux." she pointed to a red headed Avox.

"this is Castor." a man nodded.

"and this...is Boggs." a dark colored man greeted me.

"guys, y'all know Finnick and this is his friend, Clayton." she said.
"goodluck." she then walked off.

"alright. so what District first?"

"there's only three Districts that need help. District 11...starvation.
District 2...need more cloth. and District 9. they need cleaning. for their bodies. it's disgusting."

"i nodded. let's head to 2."

we rode a train to District 2 and a peacemaker leaded me to a stage.

"hello, District 2. this is Finnick Odair. Victor of the 65th Hunger Games and survivor of the last Quarter Quell. i have come here to help you. most might have things against me. i killed glut tributes. i'm sorry. i had to do what i had to do. but like i've said, i'm here to help."

the team came and dropped buckets filled with cloth down to the peacemakers who dropped them to every house.

"this is cloth."

everyone was so thankful.

"you're welcome!"

i got back on the train.

i sighed. "next stop, District 9."

we headed to District 9 and did the same thing except the buckets had cleaning supplies. for District 11, the buckets were filled with food.

"that was surprisingly easy."
i said, as we arrived back to the Capitol.

"it might seem easy," said Boggs with a raspy voice. "by trust me. that was only the beginning. you still have to lead the rebellion."

i tilted my head back. "well let's get started."

"we have to head down to District 8." said Cressida.

"i thought there was an uprising in District 8. half the people died."

"true, but also, half the people lived. there's this woman leading District 8. telling them to stay strong. her name is Commander Paylor."

"alright. back to the train?" i asked.

Pollux shook is head, motioned to his lips and snapped his fingers meaning: tell Coin.

i nodded.

we met up with Coin and told her about saving he Districts.

"good, good. now, heading to District 8?"

everyone nodded.

i still didn't understand what the point in this was.

we got into the train and landed in District 8 a couple hours later.

Paylor was talking to District 8.
"we can show the Capitol! show them we are more than what they make of us! look, we have visitors!"

i walked to the stage. "i'm Finnick Odair. this is Clayton, Cressida, Boggs, Pollux, Castor, and Massalla."

"pleased to meet you. i'm Commander Paylor. what brings you here?" she asked.

i took a deep breath.
"the uprising. we came to tell you, one, we're sorry about your fellow people who died during it and two, were against the Capitol also. i'm leading the rebellion since that pill made by Snow caused me to kill Katniss Everdeen."

"ah. and when does rev rebellion end?"

i sighed. "we don't know. Peeta, Johanna, and Brooklynn get released when i convince Snow to stop the uprisings. we need advice. what do i tell him?" i asked.

i held my trident in my left hand as she told me all of what to say.
i nodded. "thank you."

"let's head down to District 12."

Cressida looked at me weirdly.
"there is no District 12."

"i know."

we hopped on the train and rode to District 12.

it was blown up. stone, rocks, everywhere. building shattered, disappeared on the ground.

i sighed and we sat down.
"start the video." i said.

Cressida pulled out a camera and i said all of what Paylor told me to say.

starting with: 'this is Finnick Odair.'

and ending with: 'stop the uprisings.'

Cressida and the rest smiled.

"that was amazing for a three minute long speech." laughed Clayton.

i half heartedly smiled.
"do you think it was enough? enough to bring Brook back?"
i asked.

Clayton and the others nodded.

"let's head back." said Boggs.

we got into the train and arrived in the Victors Village.

"i sent the message to Snow." Cressida said. "get some sleep. we'll take Clayton home and see what happens in the morning."

i nodded and headed home.

i took a shower and as soon as my head hit the pillow, i was out.

this chapter might've been a little confusing🤷🏼‍♀️keep reading, i hope y'all are enjoying!

please, comment what you think and don't forget to hit RATE!⭐️

~finnick_odang💋