21. Crash-Landing

a/n- behind the scenes of The 100 season 5!!! ^^^^^

While interrogating Vinson, we heard a loud boom. 

I run out of the Eligius ship and go outside, Robert, Charmaine, Vinson, and Madi are close behind. Vinson was in handcuffs in the ship. 

"Hey! Let me out of here!" I heard him scream. I ignored him. 

My eyes scan for any indication of what the noise could have been. 

I turn around a few times before I finally spot it: a dropship. 

My eyes follow as I watch its journey. It's about ten miles out from us, and I watch it land. 

my eyes search frantically for some sign that it was a safe landing the only thing that would indicate that is if I saw nothing come out above the treeline. 

To my dismay, I did see something: smoke. 

"Madi! Get the rover!" I command. 

"Zeke, Charmaine, you're coming with me. Robert, stay behind and keep a close eye on Vinson."

Robert nods and heads back to the ship. Seconds later, Madi comes around with the rover. Zeke, Charmaine, and I pile in. I switch spots with Madi so that I am now the driver, and I head towards the crash. 

We had to get there before the fuel had any chance to heat up too much and explode. I didn't know where the shuttle was from, it was too far away for me to see any logo. However, a part of me believed it was from the Ark and Bellamy and Monty and Raven, Echo, Harper, Emori, and Murphy were coming down. 

If it is them, I prayed to no one. Please let Bellamy be safe.