31. What The Hell Did I Get Myself Into?

A/n- HOLY SHIT TYSM FOR 800 VIEWS💕 also, I am not changing Robert's name.

"-tav-a," the voice comes out scratchy at first. I walk over towards the radio sitting on Octavia's desk.

"-tavia."

"Octavia," the voice says, loud and clear. I recognize the voice, it's so familiar.

"Octavia!" I shout for her.

"Yes, Indra?" She comes striding in.

"The radio, someone's speaking on it."

"Octavia," the voice intervenes.

I watch as Octavia's eyes widen. She runs to the radio and clicks the button that allows her to talk.

"Bellamy?" That's who I was. I knew I recognized the voice. It has been too long since I've seen him.

"Octavia?"

"Yeah, Big Brother it's me," she says, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

An exhale comes from the radio. "I miss you," a choke escapes from Bellamy.

"I miss you too," Octavia laughs while she lets out a sob.

"God, it's been so long."

"I know."

"How's the bunker? Has it held?"

"Yes, but we can't get out. We've been trying."

"So has Clarke," Bellamy says.

"That's great. She came down with you guys? Did everyone come down?"

"I will explain later, but for right now we have to focus on getting my little sister out of the bunker."

"How are we gonna do that?"

"Well, it takes two people, one from the inside and out to open the doors. Let us handle that, and when it's time to open the door we'll radio in for your help."

"How long will that take?" I ask.

"Judging by how much rubble there is," I hear Clarke say, "about a week, maybe two."

"Clarke!" Octavia screams.

"Hey, Octavia," she says, I can practically see the smile on her face.

"How long have you guys been down here?"

"A few days." "Six years." The voices overlap themselves. It was Bellamy and Clarke talking.

"Six years?" Octavia asks, shocked.

"She'll explain later," another male voice says, followed by some laughter. Murphy, I realize, said that.

"You better, but right now, you better find a way to get me out from this floor."

"Looks like Jaha knows what it feels like to be trapped under the floor now," Bellamy jokes. I don't understand their humor. What do they mean by "hiding under the floor"?

I roll my eyes and grab the radio from Octavia's hand. "Enough sappy greetings, we can do that later; person to person. Get us out of here, and do it fast. I miss actual good meals full of meat."