Take My Heart [Goldie X Freddy Fanfic] chapter 1

Take My Heart [Goldie X Freddy]

Chapter 1

*********************

(Freddys POV)

As you know, my name is Freddy. I live with all my friends in a little pizzeria. I'm an animatronic bear. My body is brown, light blue eyes, black bow tie and hat, and I sing in a band. I use a microphone and it's something I really enjoy. Then there's bonnie. He's an animatronic bunny. He's purple with a couple white spots and red eyes. He has a red bow tie an led he plays guitar. He's actually my best friend. Then Chica, animatronic chicken, yellow with a bib that says 'let's eat.' She has pink eyes and holds a cupcake in the band. And then there's foxy. Animatronic fox that just hangs out in his cove. He's red and has a hook and eye patch. He's a pretty cool guy. And then there's golden freddy. We call him Goldie for short. He's an extremely shy guy. He's an animatronic bear as well but a golden color. He used to preform but stopped. He has no eyes, just white pupils. He also has a blow tie and had. He actually looks exactly like me but just color difference and eyes.

Let me give you a bit more information on goldie. He's an extremely shy guy, he doesn't talk much, he hides all the time. I don't know why but he's always been that way. I've talked to his parents before and they don't know why either. Apparently he's always been like this. Even as a kid. We try to talk to him but he just waves and walks away. He always hangs out in the back room. Hopefully he'll come out of it and talk to us one day.

There is another pizzeria just a couple miles away from here. Those guys are pretty nice. Some are more rude then others but oh well.

I am just sitting with Bonnie on the stage. We are discussing on what type of song we should write and what the lyrics should be. It's always a lot of fun when I have help but by myself, it's very stressful. Chica was just talking to foxy over at a table. Not sure what about but eh. I looked around and grinned. I looked back at Bonnie and back at the paper in front of us. "Okay, how's that?" He asked me. I looked at it and read it in my head. "Hm nice. I like it." He smiled and nodded. He's a very good song writer. I twitched my ear when I heard a door close. I turned my head and seen Goldie walking in. I smiled. "Hey Goldie! You wanna join us and write a song?" He looked at me and shook his head. He went to a shelf and got a bottle of water. I sighed. "You sure?" He nodded. He walked back into the hallway and back into that same room. I looked back at Bonnie and he was just looking in the direction of where he went. "Sure is a strange guy, huh?" Bonnie asked. I nodded. "Yeah.. I wonder why he likes to hide so much." He shrugged. "Okay, let's continue writing the song." He said. I nodded and continued to think.
A couple hours pass and it was now night time. We were all just in the kitchen and had dinner. We were just talking about stuff. How we could make this place more interesting and more fun. Everyone had great ideas. "Okay so that's a few ideas to think about. Sounds fun." Bonnie said. "It is. I've done it before and I can't tell you how much fun we had." Chica said. He smiled and wrote it on a paper. I had my hands together just resting my head on them. I honestly couldn't stop thinking about Goldie. 'Was he hungry?' I thought to myself. I jumped a bit when I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. "What do you think, Freddy?" I looked and it was foxy. "Er Uh What?" I asked. "You weren't paying attention?" Bonnie asked. "Ugh Sorry. I was just thinking about Goldie." They looked at each other and back at me. "Why?" Chica asked. "I was wondering if he was hungry. I mean he never has dinner with us. He always comes to get a fruit or something but never something filling." They thought for a moment. "That's true.." Bonnie said. "Why don't you go ask him if he wants something?" Chica said. I nodded. "Sure why not?" I stood up. I got a plate and put a piece of pizza on it. I headed to the door where Goldie was. I finally got there and knocked. "Hey Goldie? You hungry, bud?" I asked. No response. "I brought you something to eat.." no response. "Okay.. I'll just leave it here when you want it.." I set the plate on the floor and walked away. I never heard the door open while heading back. Maybe he'll get it in a while. I got back to the kitchen and sat back down. "So?" Chica asked. "He didn't respond. Maybe he'll get it in a little while.. I just set it on the floor for when he wants it." They nodded. "He'll get it. If he's hungry, he'll eat it." Foxy said. I nodded. "Okay. Why don't we continue with what we were doing?" I asked. Everyone nodded and we continued.